Chapter 50: Graduation

ECHO'S POV

*Three Months Later*

"Echo! Your dad wants to talk to you!" My mom called from downstairs. I got up from my bed and ran downstairs, grabbing the phone from my mom.

"Hey dad."

"Hey Echo, I need to talk to you." He sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm so sorry."

"Dad?"

"I'm not going to be able to make it to your graduation."

"W-What?"

"I'm so sorry. The venue double booked us so they moved us to the 29th. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, I'll see you when I get home?"

"Yeah, bye Echo."

"Bye." I sighed and hung up.

"I'm sorry Echo." My mom said as I handed the phone back to her.

"It's okay. It's just part of his job." Both him and my mom have missed birthdays and school events, all because of tour. Sometimes, I wish my parents had normal 9-5 jobs.

*One Week Later*

"You look so beautiful Echo." My mom said.

"Thanks." I said. I had on a knee length, plain red dress .

"I wish your dad could be here to see you." She said, boucning Legacy into her arms.

"Me too, but it's okay. I'm used to it. Come on, let's go." I said.

"Nate! Davey! Let's go! Can you go put Legacy in her car seat?" My mom asked.

"Yeah." I said, grabbing Legacy from my mom. I walked out to the car and opened the backseat door, placing Legacy in her car seat.

"I hope dad's here for your graduation." I said as I buckled her in. I kissed her forehead and opened the passenger side door, sliding in. My mom and brothers came running out and got into the car.

We drove to the event center downtown and I said bye to my family, going to where the rest of the students were. I got my cap and gown, putting them on.

"Boo!" Someone exclaimed, placing their hands on my shoulders. I jumped and turned around to see Haven.

"Haven! You scared me."

"I'm sorry." He laughed, kissing my lips. "Here, let me fix that." He said, fixing my hat. "Can you believe this day is finally here?"

"I know, I just wish my dad was here."

"I know Echo, I feel you." He said, hugging me.

"Hey guys." Sam smiled, walking up to us.

"Hey." I said, breaking away from Haven and hugging her.

***

"Echo Biersack." I walked up the stairs, onto the stage, shook the principal's hand, recieved my diploma and went back to my chair.

We finished with the ceremony and walked out to greet our families. I saw my mom and pulled Haven with me. I looked around my mom and saw my dad standing there.

"DAD!" I screamed, sprinting to him and jumping into his arms, wrapping my arms and legs around him.

"Oof, hey Echo." He laughed.

"I-I thought you weren't coming?"

"We rearranged some things and were able to fly out here. I got here right after you went with the other students."

"I missed you so much dad." I said, starting to cry.

"I missed you too. And, I'll officially be home in two weeks, so try not to move out until then."

"Deal." I smiled, my dad putting me back on my feet.

"I'm so proud of you and I love you so much." He smiled, wiping the tears off of my cheeks.

"I love you too dad." I smiled.

My mom took a bunch of pictures of me, and me with various other people like Haven, Sam, my brothers and Legacy, my dad, her, both of my parents and finally we had a big group picture with BVB and their families.

*********************************************************************************************

Yay! She's graduated!

I think this might end soon, should I do a sequel?

Listening to Pick Up The Phone~ Falling In Reverse

40 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER