Chapter 52

Chapter 52

ECHO'S POV

*One week later*

"Hey beautiful." Haven said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"Hey." I said.

"Smells good." He said, referring to the breakfast I was cooking.

"Its just bacon."

"Well, it smells amazing." He said, kissing my cheek.

"I just decided to make you some breakfast before you go to work."

"Well aren't you the sweetest. I love living with you." He chuckled. "So, what's the real reason you're up so early?"

"I actually have a job interview."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well let me know how it goes."

"I will."

"You better." He said as I handed him his breakfast.

"Anyway,  I need to go jump in the shower. If you're gone by the time I get out, I love you and have a good day." I said, kissing him.

"Love you." He said. I walked down the hall and went into our room to take a shower.

***

E- Hey, just got done with my interview. It went well, I'm finding out later this week. I'm going to go see my parents, hopefully I'll be home before you. Love you.

I pulled out of the parking space and drove to my parents house.

"Echo!" My mom exclaimed as she opened the door. She pulled me in for a hug and brought me into the house.

"Mom! I've only been gone for a week. Calm down." I laughed.

"I've just missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." I said.

"Andy! Echo's here!" My mom called.

"Hey Echo." My dad smiled, walking into the room. He walked over to me and hugged me.

"Hey dad." I smiled, hugging him back.

"So what's up with you?" My mom asked.

"I actually just got back from a job interview."

"How'd it go?" My dad asked.

"I think it went pretty well. I find out sometime this week."

"Well I know you'll get it." My mom said.

"Thanks."

"So where's Haven?" My mom asked.

"At work."

"Ahh, okay." She said.

*A few days later*

"I GOT THE JOB!" I screamed, running into the apartment and jumping onto his lap.

"I'm so proud of you!" He exclaimed, hugging me tightly. I gripped his face and kissing his lips.

"Hey, how about we go to the bedroom and celebrate." He winked. I just giggled and kissed him as he stood up and c