Just then, the door opened, and Y/n stepped threw.

Ruby:" H-hi Y/n."

Y/n said nothing as he went to his dresser and began to pack his clothes.

Blake:" W-why, are you packing your things?"

Y/n:" Ozpin is transferring me to a different team."

My eyes widened as Y/n finished packing and was going to leave until Weiss stopped him.

Weiss:" You can't just leave the team."

Y/n:" Well, too bad headmaster's orders."

Y/n tried to move past Weiss, but every time Weiss blocked his path.

Weiss:" Okay, so you are leaving, but can't we take for a little bit?"

Y/n:" No."

Y/n moved past Weiss but was stopped when she grabbed his arm, trying to get him to stay.

Weiss:" Can we please talk?"

Y/n:" No, now let go."

Weiss:" Please?!"

Y/n:" let go."

Weiss:" Not until we talk!"

Y/n:" I said, let go!"

Purple mist leaked out of Y/n's hand as he grabbed Weiss's arm and threw her to the ground. Weiss let out a scream of agony as Y/n exited the room. We then grabbed Weiss and took her to the nurse.

Y/n P.O.V~

I quietly walked down the hall to my new dorm. As I walked a, someone spoke behind me.

Glynda:" M-mr.L/n..."

I turned around and saw that bitch if a teacher.

Y/n:" Yes, Ms.Goodwitch."

Glynda:" I-I was wondering if we could go out to lunch and maybe talk?...."

Y/n:" No."

Glynda:" Why not?"

Y/n:" Because Goodbitch every time I was being bullied or something else, you never cared enough to stop them, and when you did, you blamed me for it."

Glynda:" Mr.L/n I-i..."

Y/n:" I don't care what you have to Goodbitch."

After I had finished insulting Goodwitch, I head towards my room. I arrived outside dorm 1407. I locked on the door, and I heard a familiar voice.

Leone:" Who is it?"

Y/n:" It's Y/n."

Leone:" Hold on a sec. We're changing."

Y/n:" Okay."

I patiently waited for them to finish changing their clothes. After ten whole, my teammates had finished changing, and Leone opened the door.

Leone:" Well, come on in!"

I picked up my stuff and entered my new room and saw two other girls. Great. One had dark hair and red eyes; the other had pink hair and eyes.

Pinkie:" So this is our new teammate. He looks like dead weight."

I was instantly pissed once those words came out of the pink shits' mouth. I grasped her by the hair.

Y/n:" Listen here, Pinky. If you call me that again I'll throw you out the window."

Leone:" HAHA, he called you pinky."

Pinky:" I doubt that you could DEAD WEIGHT!!"

I pulled out my katana and pointed it at the thought.

Y/n:" Shut it! Flat chest!"

Leon's and the dark-haired girl's eyes widened.

Leone:" Uh-oh..."

The pinky pulled out a gun that looked like a mix between a sword and a sniper rifle.

Pinky:" I'll have you know that I have an A cup breast!"

Pinky fired the gun, making a yellow beam of energy go threw the wall, which I barely managed to dodge. Upon further examination, I found that I was wrong.

Y/n:" More like AA."

Pinky let out a scream of anger and fired another shot from her gun at me, which nearly hit me.

Y/n:" Well, someone has anger issues."

Pinky tackled me onto the ground as we began to fight.

Y/n:" Bitch!

Pinky:" Idiot!"

Y/n:" You little shit!"

Pinky:" Dead wight!"

I was then pulled off the pink bitch as Leone held me back.

Leone:" Y/n! Mine! Stop this your teammates for crying out loud."

The pink shit, now known as Mine was giving me an angry look as she spoke.

Mine:" So your not team leader; you can't make that decision!"

The dark-haired girl then spoke wale, eating a chicken wing.

Dark-haired girl:" Stop fighting."

Leone:" Thank you, Akame, for being the voice of reason."

Akame:" Hmm."

Akame nodded and went back to eating.

Leone:" Okay now Mine be nice you just met he can't be that bad same goes for Y/n."

Mine:" ...Okay"

Y/n:"...Fine."

Leone:" Good now shake hands and make up."

Mine and I shook hands giving each other dirty looks. Leone then spent some time introducing me to Akame, who, from what I can gather, is the team leader. Oh well, if this is my new and can't be any worse then the pure evil that is team RWBY.