Chapter 16

Ash awoke from a very exhausting Valentine's day. Yesterday, Mallow and them all went to the Central Park and if you were ask Ash about, he would tell you it was fairly boring, but don't tell Mallow that. It wasn't that Ash didn't enjoy the day, it was just if he had a choice he would rather be doing something else. 

Anyways, it was now Wednesday, today he was supposed to meet up and hang out with the Alolan girls after school. 

He quickly hurried off to school, not wanting to be late, if he was late one more time he would have to serve detention. 

As he was walking over to the high school, he spotted a certain honey blonde girl walking alone to school as well. She looked up at the same time and smiled at him.

"Yo Serena where's Calem?" Ash asked.

Serena for a minute couldn't think of what to say. In the end all she could think of was, "We just, I don't know took a break I guess."

"Why?" Ash blurted the first thing that came to his mind.

"It's really complicated and so..." Ash put his hand up.

"I don't really think we have time for a long story, because school starts in five minutes..."

Serena panicked...

They were a mile away...

                                                                                -_-

When they finally made it to the school, they were let in through the office. 

"Mr. Ketchum, you have detention after school today." The secretary stated.

"But I..." Ash sputtered.

"Mr. Ketchum how would you like it to be two days of detention?"

"One day is a ok!" Ash quickly said smiling. Serena almost fell over laughing so hard. Causing Ash to glare at her, which only made her laugh more.

"Oh I see Ms. Yvonne, if you think this is funny why don't you join him today." The secretary said.

"B-but I..." Now it was Serena's turn to sputter.

"No but's. Now I expect the both of you to be on time to classes now. And Mr. Ketchum, don't think of skipping it, or else it's detention for a whole week." She directed her attention back to Ash who was wiping tears from his eyes laughing so hard.

Hearing this he stood up straight again. "Yes ma'am I promise I won't skip out."

"Good, now get to class the both of you."

They walked out of the office. 

"Thanks a lot Ash... now I have detention, do you know what that'll look like on my resume for college when I apply?" She screamed at him.

"Relax Serena, I forgot you still haven't reached your rebellious stage yet have you?" He smiled.

"Well then Mr. Rebellious, you made me late and gave me a detention as well."

"It was your fault for laughing at me." He said smugly.

Now Serena couldn't think of a response to that, they reached the end of the hallway and the two of them split off to their classes.

                                                                                              :)

At lunch they all met up in the S-Class room.