Chapter 12: Merry Christmas Part 2

The snow was on the ground as Ash looked outside of his window on Christmas day. There was frost on his window making his window cold as he put his hand on it.

He looked at his clock, eight o'clock in the morning. He dressed quickly, he was late to go to Porfessor Oak's place.

When he arrived Gary and the Professor were already having breakfast.

"Hey Ashy boy, you made it!" Gary said.

"Ash my boy come here and have some breakfast!" Professor Oak boomed.

"OK then." Ash answered.

They ate some pancakes and some eggs as well as hot chocolate. Then they sat in the living room and started opening some presents.

"Oh wow, a Nintendo Switch! With Pokemon Shield! Thanks grandpa." Gary said excitedly.

Ash received a Switch as well, but his was Pokemon Sword.

Meanwhile Ash and Gary both combined their money to buy Porfessor Oak his own voice recorder, because Professor Oak always forgot things. This way he could speak all the important things he had to take care of.

"Thank you my boys." Professor Oak said happily. "I would never know what I would do without you."

Following their gift opening, they went their separate ways for now, they agreed to meet for dinner at around 6.

---------------------------------------------------------
"SERENA IT'S CHRISTMAS WAKE UP!" Serena's Mom yelled.

Serena rolled out of bed, took one look at the mirror and screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

"She must be getting in the Christmas spirit." Her mom thought.

Serena came downstairs for breakfast. It was waffles and bacon. Serena and her mom ate quietely. Serena's dad was off on another trip once again.

She wished her dad would be home for one Christmas.

But that doesn't mean she couldn't celebrate Christmas.

They opened Christmas presents and Serena got a new baking set, which she immediately started making some peppermint cookies for the Christmas spirit.

Finishing the cookies Serena took them over to Mallow's place.

Mallow and the other girls were waiting for them already with all their different treats.

They laughed and played games like monopoly until it was time for dinner  and returned to their individual homes.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ash met with the shady figure once again.

"Ash, I've been meaning to tell you this for a while." The guy said.

"Yeah?" Ash responded.

"Ash it's me..."

"You who?"

The figure took off his coat, revealing about a 20 year old guy with a red cap on.

Ash couldn't believe his eyes.

"Red?"

"Yes Ash it was me the entire time."

Tears were in Ash's eyes.

"You're really alive?"

"I don't know this could all be an illusion." Red said jokingly.

Ash hugged Red. Tears falling down his face, he hadn't seen his brother in years.

"Merry Christmas Ash."

"Merry Christmas Red."

Red told Ash he couldn't stay, but promised the next time they met his mother and sister would be there.

---------------------------------------------------------
Serena and her mom were enjoying a nice Christmas dinner.

They just started serving the food when someone knocked on the door. Probably some carolers. Serena and her mom didn't go open the door, they didn't need anything to interupt their dinner together.

Suddenly the door open.

A shot of panic went up both of their spines as they waited anxiously to see who it was that broke in.

"Dad?"

Serena broke into tears as her father stood in the doorway.

They all hugged him and we're crying.

"Dad, I can't believe you made it!" Serena said happily.

---------------------------------------------------------
Professor Oak's house was nice and warm compared to the cold weather outside.

The professor went all out for this meal as it was a nice turkey dinner with mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, and gravy. Warm rolls had butter on them and the drinks were already poured when Ash sat down.

Everyone was ready to sit down and eat. As Ash said something.

"This has been a crazy year, from me coming back from boarding school, to all the different memories, to me finding out that my family is alive and to me having everyone to help me through the tough times."

"Ashy boy, you know we'll always have your back no matter what."

"Yes my boy, no matter what happens we'll always be here go help you."

"Thanks Professor, Gary, Merry Christmas everyone."

"Merry Christmas Ash."

As they clinked their glasses together.

---------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas everyone I know I'm a day late, but I just wanted to say I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and even though I didn't get any snow this year, it was still Christmas nonetheless. Happy holidays to everyone, there will be a New Years chapter don't worry.
Have a good Christmas everyone!