Chapter 14

Hey guys I actually haven't been on wattpad in a while and I looked like yesterday and saw that this book has 1k reads now, so I just wanna say thank you so much for supporting this fanfic... Anyways here u gooooooo

It was a few days after break, school started once again and it seemed all returned to normal.

The gang usually hang out together every day, some days however Serena was out with her boyfriend, Calem.

"Too good for us. I guess." Mallow said.

Other than that it seemed as though everything was fine. Ash it was around February and Valentines day was 5 days away.

Everyday Ash would go out and look through some stores usually with Mallow as he had nothing better to do.

Each store seemed to be in the Valentines day spirit.

There were a lot of hearts around, candy was on sale, anything red or pink was decorated around.

One particular day it was just Ash and Mallow again, although as they were walking they spotted a certain honey blonde girl.

"SERENA!" Mallow shouted.

Serena turned and saw the two and smiled. She quickly ran over to us.

"What are you doing here?" Serena asked.

"Ash and I have been coming here the past few days just looking at stores." Mallow answered, "What are you doing here?"

"Just looking to buy something for Calem that's all." Serena said.

The mention of Calem brought a weird silence from Mallow and Ash.

Serena seemed sort of puzzled, but didn't push the topic anymore.

Serena then checked her phone.

"Crap! I gotta go my mom's expecting me to be home for dinner today!" And she ran off.

Mallow and Ash both looked at each other, then continued looking through the stores.

---------------------------------------------------------
"Serena, I already told, I don't want you talking to him." A voice said.

"But, he's my friend why can't I talk to him." Serena pondered.

"Serena, I know what's best for you, and hanging around him is not good, he's bad news." Calem said.

"What even happened to you two, why can't you guys get along?"

"Because...." Calem then started talking.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Serena!" Ash greeted as she walked into the S-Class room the next day. But she just brushed him off not even looking at the raven-haired boy.

Ash was shocked, "I wonder what happened..." He said to himself as he sat down for history to begin.

"What are you talking about Ash?" Mallow asked sliding in a chair next to him.

"It's Serena, she just blew me off today when I said hi to her." He answered.

"Well, it could be that time of the month." She answered.

"Time for what?" Ash asked.

He was returned with a slap to the face, "How dense can you be?" Mallow yelled at him.

"What do you mean?" He said as she sweatdropped.

"You'll find out eventually..." she said.

Although Ash wasn't listening anymore he was just determined to figure out what was wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys it's been a while I fr didn't log onto wattpad, until like today and saw that it was 1k reads and I was like dang....

So anyways thank you all so much for all the support make sure you let me know if you liked this chapter by commenting and voting for this thank you all so much!