Chapter 13: Happy New Year!

Ash awoke to a knock on his door. He took a look at his phone, 11:45. He groaned as he got out of bed struggling to go answer the door. He was shocked to see Mallow and the others standing at his door.

"Ash why aren't you ready?" Mallow shouted. "We agreed to be ready by 11:30 last night."

She showed the texts that she sent and Ash only answered "k"

Ash sweat dropped. "I must've been really tired..."

"Hurry up and get dressed cause we're heading for Tokyo for the New Year so we better get there in time to get a good spot!" Mallow screamed.

"Fine..."

After Ash got dressed they all headed over to Serena's house where she was waiting with Calem.

"At least someone is on timeeeee!" Mallow muttered looking at Ash.

Ash of course was oblivious to what to what was happening.

The gang then took a train over to Tokyo, by the time they got to Tokyo, it was already 2:00.

"Alright guys we're gonna look through a bunch of stores today. Got it?" Lillie announced as she was the one who planned the trip.

"Aren't we going to eat?" Ash said.

Mallow smacked him. "You stupid idot, is that all you think about, food?"

The gang sweat dropped, even Calem.

Dawn perked up, "Are we going to any anime stores?"

"Actually that was number one on my list!" Lillie answered and they all headed over to an anime store.

In the store Ash found a copy of the 4th season of one of his favorite animes. Shokugeki No Soma, The Fourth Plate.

Mallow saw what he was holding. "Idiot, you would be into an anime about food wouldn't you."

Ash had his sheepish grin on. "You got me..."

Serena was over checking Sword Art Online, an anime she and Calem watched together, it was her favorite.

Meanwhile, Iris and Misty were having a debate on who us better Sakura or Ino characters from Naruto.

On the other side, May and Dawn were gathering as much pokemon merch as they could carry.

Lana and Lillie weren't really big anime fans, but they really liked My Hero Academia. They usually watched it with Mallow who was an anime freak.

Speaking of Mallow she was over trying to explain to the man how Boruto should go and die in a hole. But the man wasn't really paying attention.

In the end they all bought at least one thing and headed over to the noodle shop next door.

Ash ordered 7 bowls of ramen and 3 bubble tea's. While the rest of them got one ramen bowl and 1 bubble tea.

Surprisingly Ash finished before them. And went to order some more.

It was now about 5:00 still 7 hours till midnight. But there wasn't much to do anymore and so they recounted things that happened over the past years.

So much had happened, from Giovanni kidnapping them to Ash leaving to study abroad again, it was insane. And to think now that a new year was about to start once again, was just incredible.

Finally it was 11:59 it was time to get ready. They watched the timer go as it went to 30 seconds.

Then 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1,

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!" They all shouted.

They all looked at the fireworks around them and happily observed the different colors of explosions.

Today had been a very eventful day, but of course, it was just starting.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Well, well, well. It seems as though you have returned. Smile all you want, I'm going to wipe that grin off your face once I come and get you again."

"Sir, I have a report for you,

Mr. Giovanni

---------------------------------------------------------

So guys, it's been a while and this was supposed to be in time for the new year but you know school kicked me in the butt and I'm 28 days late, but Giovanni's backkkk.
*dodges flying bus and ninja shurikans*

Sorry for not uploading in a while but I hope you enjoy this next chapter, have a good day!!!!!