Chapter 11: Merry Christmas Part 1

Serena had her hands full of bags as she hurried through the mall. It was the day before Christmas Eve and she needed to buy gifts for everyone.

It was May's annual Christmas Gift Exchange. She looked at the list of all the people she had to go buy gifts for.

May
Misty
Mallow
Lillie
Ash
Drew
Gary

These were all the names she drew. She got Drew some flowers, May some macarons, and Lillie some books. Mallow she grabbed her a cookbook and for Gary, we'll she decided to get him the complete set of pokemon animes.

Now the last person on her list was Ash. What did Ash like? She considered another anime. She went over to the anime store in the mall. As she was looking through the options she ran into somebody.

She looked up and saw a certain raven-haired boy.

"Yo Serena." He said.

"Hey Ash." She responded.

"I didn't know you liked anime." He smiled.

"Well Mallow got me hooked on some so I like it. But today I'm here to buy things for the gift exchange tomorrow."

"Yeah, well I'm actually here shopping for that too, I guess I'll see you there?"

"Yup, see you tomorrow!" She smiled as he left.

She breathed out after seeing him leave. That was close, don't want him to know the present she bought for him. She finally settled on Food Wars! Season 1, 2, 3.

She left the mall shortly after. She hurried back home so she could wrap them all.

---------------------------------------------------------
Ash peered into the bag he bought. If he remembered correctly Serena loved the Sao anime so he got her the complete set of that.

Ash quickly wrapped the other gifts he bought, hopefully everyone liked it.

The snow was on the ground and Christmas decorations were everwhere. Snowmen were built with the snow on the ground. Kids having snowball fights.

Ash smiled to himself. He remembered when he was a kid he and Red threw snowballs at each other and drank hot chocolate almost daily.

Every year since his family passed away, he always spent Christmas with Porfessor Oak and Gary. They were great company and were basically like family.

But still...

---------------------------------------------------------
Today was Christmas Eve and after breakfast Serena hurried over to May's house with her gifts in tow. She smiled at everyone she passed and they smiled back. Everyone was in a good mood, and why shouldn't they be, after all at is Christmas time.

Dawn, May, Mallow, Lillie, and Lana were already there when she arrived. Typical Iris, she's always late. Misty on the other hand, probably slept in as well.

The boys however, were late as expected. The girls started talking about their boyfriends and what not. May talking about Drew, Dawn talking about Paul, Misty talking about Gary and well, currently all of the Alola girls were still single.

Iris came after awhile and about five minutes Misty came. The boys came all together except for Calem, but he texted he would be late a little.

May got out some snacks and we all started getting our gifts out. We laughed and talked.

Suddenly Calem walked in.

---------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly Camel walked in. Ash chocked on the chip when he saw him.

Camel or Calem responded with the same look. Both looked like they were disgusted with the look of each other.

Everyone could feel the heat coming of from both Ash and Calem as they stared each other down.

Gary, Drew, Paul, and Trip moved in between them trying to stop any altercation that was about to happen.

Everyone watched wondering what would happen between them. The room was silent. Finally May broke the silence.

"Let's open up the gifts!"

May screamed happily as she saw her My Hero Academia collection set.

Misty and Lana both got fishing poles. Drew liked the flowers Serena got him. Gary laughed when he saw the complete set of all the pokemon animes.

"I finally have something to do over Christmas break."

Serena was so happy when she saw the gift Ash got her.

"How did you know I love Sao?"

Ash smiled "You seem like you enjoy Sao."

She gave him Shokugeki No Soma, which is his favorite anime, maybe because he likes to eat so much.

After exchanging our gifts they all sat down to watch some Pokemon. They decided to watch the XY anime part. The main protagonist, Ash just jumped off Kalos Tower to catch his Pikachu. A girl named Serena watched from her TV.

Ash laughed the entire time. How could an anime have all their names?

After this they all went back home, but they all agreed to meet up later that night to watch Home Alone 2, Serena's favorite Christmas movie.

To be continued.

Well guys another chapter has been done, sorry it took so long, but I wanted it to be Christmas themed, anyways guys this part is a long one so that's why I split it in two.
The other part will be out before Christmas time.
I'll also be doing a New Years Eve part.
Merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays!!!