Chapter 6

Serena's POV

We had to do a project for biology. It was to demonstrate the process of metamorphosis with the animal we were given.

"Butterfly, OK this should be an easy one for us." I said.

"You guys have 2 weeks to turn in your project get started now." Our teacher told us.

We discussed as a group what we should do and finally decided on the caterpillar in a jar. First we would put a lot of leaves in there and a stick, then we were going to put plastic over the jar and poke holes through it so the caterpillar could breathe.

The bell rang just then and I headed over to math class. I didn't have this class with any of my friends, which is seriously disappointing. There is someone I recognize though, the new kid.

I slid into my seat and got out my notebook and took notes, seriously though algebra can be so boring sometimes. I snuck a look at the new kid, fast asleep in his chair.

"Mr. Ketchum, please wake up." The teacher asked. It didn't really help. He didn't go after him more, seeing that the new kid was a lost cause.

After math I headed over to lunch. I sat with Mallow, Dawn, May, and the rest of the gang.

Suddenly there was some shouting and all of a sudden kids jumped up and started circling around to see what was going on.

Ash's POV

I finished math class taking a nice long power nap, which was much needed. I headed over to the cafeteria and headed over to my table with Gary and them waiting for my section to be called.

"Whoa, what happened to you Ashy-boy?" Gary asked laughing, "did you forget to brush your hair this morning? It's all over the place."

"Whatever Gary, sorry I'm late guys, the teacher yelled at me for sleeping in class." I responded.

"It's whatever Ash as long as you didn't die." Barry said.

"Well luckily the lunch lady didn't call our section yet." Paul said. The lunch lady had no tolerance for anybody late, if your section was called you had to wait until everyone else was called.

"Section one you guys have done a great job sitting quietely-stop running!" She yelled as we all got up to go get our food.

Today's special was chicken alfredo and it looked decent enough. I grabbed my pasta, breadstick, salad, and apple and headed back to the table.

As I sat down to eat I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around and got punched in the face. Then about 3 guys grabbed me and slammed me into a table. I finally got a chance to look at who punched me.

I should've known, this son of a

Calem...

3rd person POV

Ash got up from the ground wiping his lip which had some blood on it.

"What do you want from me?" Ash said.

"I thought I told you Ash, I'm repaying you a favor, remember when you got me suspended, well I might as well give you the worst beating of your life if I'm gonna get suspended." Calem laughed.

"If you want to fight Calem, we can fight, but only 1 on 1." Ash said stone cold. You could see the anger coming out of him.

"Let's go then right now." Calem smiled. "But be warned I owe you the worst whooping of your lif-"

Calem didn't get a chance to respond as Serena, and Gary step between the both of them.

"Calem, just relax ok?" She said soothing him.

"I'm calm, but don't forget about this Ash cause if you get me angry one more time I'll-." He still couldn't finish as Serena dragged him off.

Ash was left there thinking about the whole thing,

...Serena...

Hey guys ok so another chapter and things may be a little confusing for now because I'm still trying to find some ideas for how this story is going to continue, but don't worry because tomorrow there will be another chapter I promise. I have all night to think about what to right about and how to incorporate everything to make sense for you guys so please stick around and yeah.

Make sure you vote and comment a lot, I don't care what you comment on here, but being able to see people reading my book actually motivates me to write more so...

Please follow me also to get a lot of updates.

Message me here on wattpad to give me more ideas.

Make sure you read the first book as well in the series called Love by Chance thank you so much!