So... I'm Back....

Listen up guys, I'm extremely sorry for not updating in literally 2 months. School kind of hit me hard, (I got to a math and science center), finals were this week, and I just didn't find time to write anything. It got so bad that I even deleted Wattpad off my phone a little while, then I got a notification now (because I reinstalled Wattpad). I saw a comment by user09080771, if you're reading this thank you, it said "Please update I really liked your book and looking forward to next chapter." I don't know why, but I suddenly just felt the urge to start writing again. I told myself that I was an idiot because I hadn't even interacted with my readers more or less posted an update. If you guys live in the U.S. you all know that thanksgiving is next week which means breaks from school. I promise you guys and I solemnly swear that I will give you guys two chapters before the Monday after thanksgiving. Also thank you all so much for 7k+ reads on the first book of the series I can't believe there are so many of you guys. If you for some reason haven't read the first book yet go ahead and do so. But yeah guys I'm back and while I won't be updating that much, cause school is stressful. I will try for at least one upload every 2 weeks. Once Christmas break comes I'll have one every three days for you guys to do something over the holidays. Thank you all so much for all of you're support.