Chapter 4

Ash's POV
It's been two years since Serena forgot about me. I still remember that day although it's been a while. I've been studying abroad in Europe. It's Senior year and Gary wants me to come back to Japan for the final year of high school. I told him I'll think about it. Then a few minutes later I got a text from Mallow, she said that I should come back to Japan. I ignored both texts and went back to relax a while. Then guess what happens, Gary and the rest of my friends all show up at the door. One thing led to another and I somehow ended up back in Japan for my final year of high school.

Serena's POV
It's been two years since my hospital visit, and right now things couldn't be better. My boyfriend Calem and I are the most popular kids in school along with my friends. We're all talking and laughing until someone comes through the door.
"Who's that kid?" I ask.
"No one important." Calem replies.
The rest of my friends go up to him and act like he's the king of the world.
I'm still confused about what's going on because everyone else in the school is also acting like he's the real deal.
Girls are freaking out over him and guys are worshipping him. He walks over with my friends with a smile on his face.
"Yo," he says cooly, "the names Ash."
---------------------------------------------------------
The last bell rings and I head outside to meet with Mallow and the others. I finally spot them, but they're talking to the new kid. They're all talking like they've been friends forever. I finally walk over.
"Hey guys what's up?" I say casually.
"What's up is Ash over here came back from Europe to study here for his final year." Dawn said.
"Yeah Ash was here during freshmen year." Iris added.
Ash? I don't remember who he is. Ash.... actually it does kind of seem a bit firmiliar.
We talk a little bit more and Ash tells me more about himself. He told me that he once dated a girl he really loved, but she lost her memory and forgot about him. I felt sorry for the guy. To expirience that kind of connection with someone just to lose them. Gosh, they had an impact on me.
After a while I came back home and took a little nap. I decided to check the yearbook afterward to see if Ash really came to school here.
I flipped the pages and I was shocked when I stumbled across a page....

Sorry for the long wait everyone I apologize if we can get this book to 200 reads then I'll upload the next one thank u....