Chapter 8

3rd person POV

Serena went around the stores looking at all the different dresses and shoes that were on display. Her friend Dawn was supposed to meet her there, but Dawn had a lot of homework she needed to finish.

Serena passed the train station which was in between two streets that she loved go shop on. She started to cross the street when she saw someone running from a distance.

It was the new kid at school.

She saw him running as fast as he could, he could see the pain in his face as he ran. It seemed as though he had been running for a few minutes. Suddenl, she saw the lights go out of the new kid's eyes.

He ran slower and slower, his eyes closed and he collapsed.

Quickly she ran over and pushed him to the sidewalk. She heard him breathing which was a good sign.

She decided to grab him some water so when he woke up he could rehydrate. She then realized she didn't have any water to give him so she ran over to a store to get him some.

When she returned, she decided go bring him over to her house, her parents weren't home as they worked until the late nights.

Only one problem.

How was she going to carry him all the way there?

Instead, she called her housekeeper and told her to come pick her up.

When she came Serena managed to shove him into the car with her. He still lay there unconcious.

When we got to my house the housekeeper and we also managed to get him into the guest bedroom. Serena set the water down by the nightstand next to the bed and left to do homework.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ash woke up in a bed. Panicked he thought about what happened.

He was running to see the annonomous person bring word about his family.

Then it hit him, he lost consiousness while he was running. After realizing this a sudden pain in dryness hit his throat. He was dehydrated after running so long.

Luckily there was a water bottle right next to the bed. He drank it in a second feeling a new sense of strength now that there was so hydration in him.

Now here was plan number two, getting out of here. Where was he? Who had taken him? All these questions popped into his head, as a honey blonde girl came in the room.

"Oh good you're awake!" She said smiling. The same smile as...

Serena...

"Ash right? You passed out while you were running, are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks." He replied.

"Can I ask you a question?" She said.

"Fire away."

"Why were you running?"

"Well," he had to think about this for a second. "in a nutshell all of my family died when I was young, except a person told me that they aren't dead at all. I thought they were shot, killed, by a guy named Giovanni. Who actually came back and tried to kill me." He retold her the whole story of what happened.

(A/N make sure you read the first book or else this part would've made no sense :) )

"Along the way I met this girl, she somehow always made my day. Even her smile would make my legs wobble. The way her eyes sparkled dazzled me. But then an accident happened, and she was taken to the hospital. The doctors said everything was ok, but part of her memory was lost. Unfortunately I was part of that memory." I smiled, a little bit of tears in my eyes as I told Serena. Part of Mr wished she remembered me.

"Wow, I can't believe that's all happened to you Ash, I'm sorry." She responded.

"It's ok, it wasn't your fault." I said. "I went to boarding school abroad in Europe, and then I came back for senior year, only the girl I loved had a boyfriend already. I still see her everyday." He said shaking his head, he had on a weak grin.

"Wow, you know if there's anything I can do, then I'll do it ok?"

"Well thanks for everything, but I'll be heading out now." He said as he stood up to leave.

"See you around school Serena."

And then Serena's memory...

Came back....

Well guys it looks like this story just reached yet another point in the story...
Sorry for not updating in a while, but here's an semi long chapter.
Make sure you comment and vote and follow me so you can message me.
I respond to all my messages and I also respond to each comment so make sure you comment. I also refollow my followers. So thank you all so much.