Chapter 3

Serena's POV

The next day at school, I went through the day regularly, but something didn't feel right. I felt my chest heating up and my head throbbing, my legs started trembling, and my arms started shaking until I collapsed unconscious on the ground.

Ash's POV

It was in history class when things all went down hill. First of all we had a test, but it was pretty easy, I was shocked though when Professor Oak called me down into the office.

"What's wrong professor?" I asked.

"Ash something happened to Serena," he said quietly. "What happened???" I asked alarm.

"No one knows what happened to her, she was rushed to the hospital. Here you can sign out of school here and go check on her." He told me, I started to panic was I about to lose her?

(Time skip)

I arrived at the hospital looking for Serena's room. "What happened?" I asked the nurse.

"We don't know, but it seems as though she will have amnesia problems." She told me.

I went inside to check on her, she was still asleep. I waited there thinking. What if she doesn't remember you? What if she doesn't love you anymore? What if she never wakes up?

By then school had ended and all the others had heard about Serena and they showed up here now.

"Ash, what happened?" Lillie asked.

"Serena lost some of her memory they said, they don't know what happened." I answered sadly.

Right then she woke up, I could see her ocean blue eyes opening. I hugged her tightly. But they way she answered broke my heart.

"W-who are you?"

Serena's POV

I woke up in bed, it looked like a hospital. The first thing I saw was Dawn's blue hair and Mallow's green hair. Suddenly they all looked at me and a raven-haired boy hugged me. Out of instinct I answered

"W-who are you?" Then I saw the look of disappointment in his eyes. I looked to my friends

"Who is he?" I asked again.

They all looked at me. "Wait you don't know who that is?" May said to me.

"No, but I think he goes to my school." He was crying on the floor. I wonder if I did something to him.

"Hey Serena," Mallow asked. "Just out of curiosity who do you like?"

Ash's POV

When Serena answered I couldn't take it anymore.

"Calem." She stated.

After she said that I ran and ran I didn't know where I was going and I didn't care I had to get out of here far away from here. I stopped running and fell to my knees and cried. I couldn't believe it, my life was over. I suddenly knew what I had to do.

I called Mallow. "Hey Ash how are you doing?" She asked.

"Mallow I'm switching schools no need in staying here since Serena lost her memory. Tell everyone I'm leaving ok?"

"Ash please no don't do this please don't leave!" I could hear her getting chocked up.

"I'm sorry Mallow, but I have to I'm going now, call, text, whenever you need me." And with that I hung up.

Serena's POV

"Hey listen Serena we have to go." Mallow said.

"Wait why?" May asked.

"Because Ash is leaving here and switching schools." Mallow answered.

Everyone went into a panic and everyone told me they had to leave.

After they left I wondered about that name,

Ash.......

Hey guys sorry for not updating a while I made it and extra long chapter today because school is starting, also if you guys want me to break down the fourth wall in this book then just comment. Also there will be a huge time skip next chapter like 3 years so Ash and them will be 18 years a.k.a Seniors in high school and Mallow and the others are still in contact with Ash, but anyways thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and comment so I can upload faster chapters thxxxxx.