"Chapter 14: Zekken and Synthesis Thirty"

Start from the beginning

Alice embraced Yuuki tightly, trying her best to comfort her. "I am so sorry..." a tear also ran down Alice's face. Outside the room was Edith at the door, sighing but smiling at the same time. "They are a bunch."

-after a short bit-

Edith entered the room with the blood. "I need to do something, you can do it yourself right Alice?" she asked. Alice nod in response.

She left again. Alice proceeded now with transferring the blood to Y/N. "Even if we recover his lost blood, he needs to rest and regain his durability on his own."

Yuuki nodded. Y/N's breath slowly calmed down. "Thank you, Alice."

"It's alright. It was an accident after all..." it was awkward in the room. "I don't like sharing him to anyone. But I trust you Alice. I think I can bring myself sharing him with you...I never done that with anyone else. But you helped us out here. It's only fair from my side to pay you back like this"

Alice was suprised to hear this from Yuuki. Despite everything that happend, she let her share Y/N. "I am happy, thank you. I won't take him away from you. Let's share him and be happy all together." Yuuki smiled and nodded "Mhm!"

"Ah, Alice. If I remember correctly. Your right eye prevents you from breaking any rule right."
"That is correct, it's a seal that prevents us from breaking rules and laws as well orders."

Yuuki looked down, thinking. "I wonder if she can break them.". "Sometimes..." Yuuki looks back up. "I wonder what memories i had in the past. I don't know anything about my family."

"I bet they are thinking about you everyday for sure." Alice smiled by Yuuki's respond. "Yeah".

"Your parents and siblings are gona be happy to see you once again." the word siblings went through Alice's head. "Siblings..." just then a  memorie vision of a girl went past her "Gah!"
"Alice!" Yuuki rushed over to her, holding Alice.

Alice's POV

That girl, I know her... I held my right eye staring at Yuuki. "Alice, your eye!"
"This damn seal.. , no I won't let it take control over me now. I need to know who this girl is!" I used all my strength to forcefully break the seal. The pain was unimaginable, it hurts but I have to keep going. "

"I won't let you take any control of me anymore!" the seal broke leaving my right eye bleeding in pain. "Aghhhh..."
I collapsed as everything faded black.

....

I don't know where I am. I looked around and found myself in darkness. I heard voices, I turned but saw only blurriness "Ughhh.. I can't remember everything quite yet"

The image changed as it showed the same girl from before. "Selka..."
My past everything. I have forgotten them for so long. My dear sister... My  family.

I remember now. I was taken away and turned into an Integrity Knight, because i broke the Taboo Index.

"We are kinda lost..." that voice, that's Y/N voice. I turned back. The time I met them. It's been a while now, alot has happen. But I am grateful that I met them.

Without them I might have ended up more colder. A tool for the Axiom Church who doesn't complain and doing everything it want.

"I need now to help them. I wana stay with them... I don't want to be seperate... I... "

I opend my eyes as I found myself on the bed. I touched my head, feeling something on my eye. "An eyepatch?" Right, I broke the seal and fainted.

I turned to my right seeing a sleeping Y/N. My face heated up but I didn't made a noise or any sudden movements to wake him up

"Mmm..." i then looked to my left and saw Yuuki, sleeping against the bed, holding my hand. "So she watched after me... " i smiled.

"How do you feel?" a voice came forth from the shadow. It was Edith. "I-I feel okay. It still hurts tho."

"I tried everything to restore your eye, just live with the eyepatch for a while. But more importantly, you actually broke the seal away. I am amazed, congratulations." Edith smiled happily.

"Thank you, but does anyone know about this?" she shaked her head. "Only us here".

"I understand." Edith walked towards the door. "There is a mission for you alone. You need to pick up two criminals at the Sword Mastery Academy and bring them here.

"Okay, can I leave the two in your care again?" she looked at me with a thumps up. "No biggie" she opend the door and walked about to closing it. "

"I-ff there is a possibility. I want you to break free one day as well." she stopped. "Don't worry about me but, thank you. I hope so too.. Goodnight." she closed the door.

I turned my head and looked outside the window at the full moon. "I hope nothing bad will happen." I went back to sleep after covering Yuuki with a blanket.

The next morning I silently left the room and went to Amayori. "To the Sword Mastery Academy... Hmm..."

Once I arrived i was let into the main hall. I waited, since the criminals I suppose to pick up, should arrive any moments. When the door opens. Two males were standing infront of me, a black haired and blonde one.

They looked at me suprised.

"You are...!!"