Chapter 30

"Princess! We're going to be late! Everyone is already outside waiting!" called Adriano from outside the bathroom in Mayah's room.

"Adriano...do we have to? I don't want to go, you know I hate parties.'' She responded, opening the door slowly.

"Yes we have to. Your sister isn't skinning me alive because I failed to get you downstairs and outside on time. This was all her idea...take it up with her," he chuckled.

"But we already had our wedding...and they had theirs! A double second ceremony though? And daddy agreed?"

"Princess...your father demanded it. Especially since you and Krista didn't traditionally marry bikers."

Mayah followed Adriano downstairs and out the back of the house. Roach wanted to have a joint celebration for Krista and Mayah since they both were now married. Even though it's been six months already since Mayah's been rescued, even with Marco's death, she was still uneasy and quite skittish thanks to her long list of phobias that Marco left her with.

"There you are Mayah! Goodness what took you so long?" Krista ran up to her sister and hugged her before dragging her down to the stage that was set up.

"Krista, you know I hate parties." Mayah looked around at all guests who were mostly Devil's Angels members as Krista dragged her up on the stage where Roach was already standing.

"You both look beautiful," said Roach as he beamed at them with pride. He positioned himself in between both girls hugging them both. "Devils!" he announced with a smile. "Today we celebrate the Devil's Daughters and their marriage. Even though our girls didn't choose a biker, I still couldn't be prouder of the choice of men that they chose." Roach paused and motioned for Adriano and Carlos to join them on the stage. "These two men have proven to me and all of you without a doubt that their love for my daughters have no limit and that they will do whatever it takes to keep them safe." The crowd erupted in cheers and whistles making Roach's smile even wider. "Even though someone once told me that the mafia and motorcycles don't mix..." he paused as he gave Kace a playful pointed look before continuing. "I'm announcing an alliance...a partnership between our families through this union." He turned towards Adriano and Carlos. "You both have my daughters...the devil's daughters and their hearts. You've earned my trust and the respect of my men. To family!" shouted Roach shaking each of their hands.

"To family!" repeated the crowd as they raised their drinks in unison as they watched their leader hug his son in laws and then Krista and Mayah.

Mayah and Krista watched as Kace approached the stage with a smile. "Well, I guess it's official. You two are officially off limits," he joked.

"We've been off limits since you were born," laughed Krista.

"But seriously...congratulations. I'm happy for you both." He reached out and hugged Krista briefly before turning towards Mayah to hug her too. He pulled Mayah in to a hug and held her close and leaned to her ear. "I'll always be waiting for you...no matter how long it takes," he whispered before pulling out of the hug winking at her.

Mayah rolled her eyes as he walked over to Adriano, Roach and Carlos. "He really doesn't know when to give up," she said to Krista.

"Ignore him, he's just a sore loser. Come on. We need to go pack. Carlos said that we are leaving as soon as the party is over."

Mayah nodded as she followed her sister through the crowd towards the house. "Shouldn't we do that afterwards? The party just started."

"It won't take us that long," responded Krista. "If we do it now, we won't have to leave the party early towards the end. Aren't you excited? A joint honeymoon? A real one!"