Hermosa Muerta

Zacznij od początku

" Well actually-" i started.

Flashback:

" Let's DO IT THEN"with that i slowly pulled Jimin's pants down leaving him in his boxers only, he bit his lips when the cool air hit his body while looking at me with droopy eyes.

i looked at his perfectly sculptured body, his well toned abs and his V line , i slowly touched it Making this sexy thing moan. "MmmmMmM." Even his thighs are thick and well toned. I loving what i am seeing but His body is the complete opposite of his personality but that's why he is perfect.

 I loving what i am seeing but His body is the complete opposite of his personality but that's why he is perfect

His body is like an ice-cream sundae while his personality is a cherry on top and i want it all. His body, his soul, his personality and his Virginity too and finally i am going to make him mine today. So i slowly removed my own shirt.

And started kissing him again , moans were leaving from his small mouth time to time

" Are you sure you want this angel?" I asked him again for confirmation. While kissing his neck as my hands were on his waistband ready to remove the last piece of clothing he owns.

" Yes Tae *hic*  Tae do it" he moaned in a sexiest way. " Do it like you have never done ~Mmhmm~ changing *hic* clothes before." Wait a sec i might have heard wrong.

" Do it!! Change *hic* my clothes ~mMMMMmm~ like you always wanted to-" did he really said Clothes ??

" What the fuck did you just said?" I sat next to him looking at his giggly drunken self. " What~Mmm~ You said- um~Ahh~ * gulpes slowly* Tae wants ~Mmm~ to change Minnie's clothes" he said in a sexy low voice again while gulping and moaning time to time .

"Wait when you said Do It before, you actually meant changing your clothes ?" He smirked while showing his sparkly eyes and got up slowly and straddled me , he put his right hand on my neck and his left hand in my hairs.

He pulled me close until my left ear was touching his lips. " Yes Tae*hic* Tae Do Me clean , Ma*hic*ke me your Angel tonight. " He whispered into my ear while his soft plump lips were touching my earlobe.