The Unspoken Words

Chelsie took Frieda's looks and voice through the spell and walked into the class, Ace stood their for obvious reasons, yet the class felt bigger then Frieda explained it to be. Chelsie knew that she'd have to be careful if she didn't want to get caught.

It was simple enough of a class, now she just had to pull it off as Frieda would. Oh well, Chelsie thought even if they figured it out, there was no way they'd be able to save Frieda; the contract bound her to Jackson, as long as they both lived the contract would stand.

For todays class we're going to test your confidence, trust, and belief in yourself and your powers Chelsie said, I  set up an obstacle course that will put that to the test; are you ready to learn the truth about yourself, are you ready to discover the many layers beneath your skin and powers; are you ready to learn about the real you? Who would like to go first?   

I will Sasha said raising her hand volunteering, I'll do it!

Thank you Sasha, Chelsie said Ace please put up the protective barrier while I explain the instructions. You must find a way to cross the snapping flowers without the use of you're wings, you must go against the tides of the wind without using you're powers or special wings, and then you must face your worst nightmare, it is a boggart that I borrowed from Hogwarts. For all those who don't know, a boggart can take form and transform into your worst fear, no using magic to disable it; you must be able to conquer your fear with out powers to defeat it, are you sure you're ready Sasha?

Was this really Frieda's lesson plan Musa said to Gemma, it seems so dangerous.

We don't know Gemma said, all Frieda told us was that it would be an interactive class, but don't worry if anyone can handle this it's Sasha.

I'm ready Sasha said as she transformed into her enchantix form, which she had gained over the summer. Sparking her magic she created a hover board of star dust and began flying over the snapping flowers, yet one of the flowers caught her board and pulled her back, she felt herself loosing her grip on the board she was going to fall.

Come on Sasha, Kim said watching her friend you can do this.

Quickly sparking her magic Sasha brought her hoverboard back stopping herself from falling into the snapping flowers and flew it higher so the flowers wouldn't be able to grab onto it. She made it past the snapping flowers and landed safely on the ground, snapping her fingers the hover board disappeared and she faced the next challenge the tides of wind.

She tried flying against the wind but it was too strong and pushed her down; go against the tides of the wind Sasha said reminding herself of the instructions no magic or special wings; but she never said I had to fly. Sasha began walking through the tides of the winds, it was strong but being able to use the ground to keep herself sturdy and grounded, not letting herself be pushed back. Finally Sasha made it out of the winds, she was tired; but their was one more thing that she had to overcome, the boggart.

She made it so far Stella said and Frieda hasn't sparked her magic once, now what?

There's more people going Tecna said, hopefully we'll see Frieda's magic spark if not someone should fail the boggart, if it's Frieda we'll see her run in front of the boggart.

And it being a boggart Aisha said, it'll transform into her worst fear; that's how we'll know it's Frieda.

And she'll have to spark her magic to stop it Ace said, keep your eyes peeled girls.

Sasha walked up to the boggart, no magic just defeat the boggart, just defeat her biggest fear.

The boggart looked at Sasha before changing into her mother. Well look at the disgrace we have in the family! Why can't you be more like your sister? She's poised, collected, and everything you aren't, why can't you be more like her, she's so perfect; and you're not; why couldn't you just be like your sister, you disgraceful girl!