The Lies Of A Witch

She was alone, and sad, was this better or worse, she wasn't sure anymore. She was scared and suffering, her heart breaking, and voices singing a sweet song in a far off distance. Did she choose correctly, did she make a mistake, she was not sure, she had lost so much in one day.

Yet I'm starting from the end of the story..... in the future far far away from where we are now; in a future you've only heard prophecies about; when even with James we couldn't defeat the darkness of the rainbow council..... but I'm getting ahead of myself now, I think it's best I took you back to where we ended, with Jackson, with Chelsie, and Frieda.

________________________________

Jackson watched as Chelsie left, and a smirk fell upon on his face, come out you three let's talk.

Belladonna, Tharma, and Lysslis appeared out of the shadows as human as ever thanks to Frieda's mistakes last year, they looked to Jackson a smirk on their faces. Well I think I speak for all of us when I say that's impressive Belladonna said, the way you forced our granddaughter under your control so swiftly, you could be a good ally.

Thank you for considering me Jackson said and thank you for taking care of Chelsie he said looking towards Lysslis, that little pest over heard me telling my plan to Della, if you hadn't stopped her Stephen would be on my trail.

Your welcome Lysslis said it was easy to control the fairy, she's much easier then Corwin.

Jackson nodded acknowledging what she said, with Della occupying Stephen's time and Chelsie under our control, no one knows what Frieda's going through and no one will be able to help her. She can't even spark her own magic, she's lost all confidence in herself. Now it's up to you three to force her to your side, I'll do my part, if you keep yours.

We'll keep our promise, no need to be in a rush Jackson, besides Tharma said what do you have against Frieda?

That fairy ruined everything for me Jackson said, my life was perfect and then she showed up and ruined it.

But how Lysslis said looking to Jackson, I agree that our granddaughter knows how to destroy things, she's got dark magic in her blood even if she doesn't want to admit it, but what did she do to ruin your life Jackson, tell us the story you're hiding.

Yes do tell us Belladonna said, also I'm curious how at so young you got in the council, you must only be a few years older then the Winx, no?

Fine if you insist, but I'm not that young I'm 31 years old, making me older then the Winx by 9 years and Frieda by 14, yet that's not quite relevant to the story. I suppose the best place for me to start is from the beginning..... when I was 4 years old and Frieda was 3; before the war or anything else bad fell upon rainbow valley and before that princess came into my life, I lived a peaceful life with my parents; that is until the day that changed everything came.

It was a warm summer's day, I was sitting in the garden of our home Jackson said as he went back to that day in his memories; I was sitting beneath a tree reading a book when my mother ran up to me in excitement, she quickly exclaimed to me that because of her status as countess to the royal family I was to be betrothed to Jenifine the princess of rainbow valley when we both became of age. I was so excited I was going to become royalty, people we're going to look up towards me, I would finally get the respect I deserved. I was so pleased I was going to get everything I dreamed of, yet little did I know that my world was going to drastically change when the night fell.

My father was a strict man I didn't know what he did as a profession my mother never told me, all I really knew was that him and my mother would go down to the basement and the next day my mother would have bruises all over her, she always smiled promising she was fine before concealing the bruises with magic and running off to work. That night they went down to the basement and my father told me to come with him. I was unsure why he wanted me there, all I knew was that I wasn't going to go against my fathers wishes Jackson said; I walked into the basement my mother chained to the wall, her hand and feet cuffed to the wall so she couldn't escape.