Hello!

Hiya all and welcome to the fifth book in my Winx club series, first things first last book was epic! This book is also going to be amazing, definitely less dark but hopefully still amazing. As per usual there's no actual chapter yet just a description to think about, I rewrote it here because for the first time in forever word count gave me an issue and I rant about it below. Anyways I hope you guys are ready for a wild ride this season is awesome (although I can't really judge cuz I'm the author but it's okay). 

(Also this is future Kitty, the cover is epic and took me forever because I am incapable of working a simple app, so I know it looks simple but I promise I put a lot of work into it, and I'm proud of it but I know it can be better, anyways enjoy the rant below and the full description!)

Okay first things first, since when was there a word cap on description hello I don't even know how good it sounds cuz I was too busy getting all the good stuff in! Dudes seriously! I worked hard on that description, and this is the only time I've been given an issue with word count. Alright I'm putting the original description here because I worked too hard for it to go to waste I'll see ya all when I decided to start this book, enjoy the description! (Also no new artwork sorry, I'd say something awesome about the cover that I made but yeah at the point I'm writing this it's not currently made so I can't). ALSO BECAUSE OF WORD COUNT REASONS I HAVE TO PUT THIS HERE: IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST FOUR BOOKS LEAVE AND GO CATCH UP, BYE BYE, SPOILERS AHEAD BUT YOU ALL KNEW THAT. Okay I'm done, enjoy the description and I'll see ya all at the first chapter!

Love conquers all right? For Tessa that statement was never true, she had never felt love; her mother always taught her that it was the person with the stronger power that won the battle and that love just got in the way. But that all changed when she met Frieda, and that all changed again when her mother told her the truth, Tessa no longer knew what to believe. There was only one thing that she knew, that she had power; more then she could ever dream of, and with perfect timing too, when Frieda just lost all of her confidence; it was time to see what would conquer all love or power. To take down the person that lied to her and prove herself truly as her mother's daughter Tessa is willing to pull out all the stops. Will love conquer power, and light conquer darkness, or will Tessa conquer Frieda and show everyone else the truth behind the mask once and for all.

                              ***

If Frieda could take last year back she would, corruption point brought out her worst, and even now out of it she's worried those feelings will resurface. Spending the summer with her brother and Lila was the biggest gift ever, she was able to avoid the magic dimension and their questions and her friends and their concerns; yet not all good things last forever, as the summer scales down Frieda begins to dread returning to Alfea, and facing the public again. If they reacted badly, she didn't want to fall again, if only she could take it back, and reverse the flow of time. 

                              ***

There are millions of different things that can be done in a situation, each choice leads down a different path, whatever you choose, you'll miss out on the rest, so how do you choose what's right?

Anytime in our life could be severely different even if we made the smallest of changes, even if it seems like an unimportant event in that person's life, it's still a part of who they are, take it away and they'll be different.

When the ability to change the past falls into the wrong hands they'll do anything to change history and the present as they know it, the question is how much are they willing to risk, and will the consequence be worth their pursuit? Will the Winx be able to stop them before they fall victim to the change in time, or will the present and truth as they know it be rewritten for good?