Heated discussions

Once again the picture above is only here for you to get a better understanding of what's happening, it's not the exact thing. Please note that I own nothing but the plot. Hope you enjoy :)

You woke up extra early this morning, because Alivia had told you that there was a lot of things that needed to be done, and it would take a long time. Of course, getting out of bed proved to be quite a challenge. He was deep in sleep and had an amazingly firm grip around your waist. You became a literal ninja for three minutes as you tried to wriggle out of his grasp. You had tied your hair up into a loose pony tail and adorned your head with blue flowers; your origami flower sitting amongst them. You were wearing a pink long sleeve top and some blue shorts.

You started to make some breakfast for your sleeping guests. It would've been rude to just leave them with nothing. The sound of sausages and eggs sizzling in one pan, was alluring. The flipping of fluffy pancakes in another pan only solidifying your title of ideal wife.

Once you'd finished breakfast you started to scribble a note on a piece of paper.

"Hey guys,

Sorry I had to leave so early without saying goodbye, but today is the day of the festival and I'm taking part so I have to prepare. I've made breakfast but if you need anything else you are more than welcome to raid the backroom. The festival starts at seven so I'll see you there.

P.S It's up to you but most people will be wearing kimonos. I've left some money next to the stove for you if you all want to buy some.

Yours truly (y/n)"

"That should do it..." You muttered to yourself as you grabbed your clothes for the festival and neatly folded them into your rucksack.

"You're really planning on leaving three pirates in your house with money and food. You must really like to live dangerously-yoi" Marco took a sip of his sake.

He was sat in the corner of the kitchen swirling his drink but eyes on you.

"I'm sorry Marco, I didn't see you there. Did I wake you?" you released a sigh of relief when he shook his head. "That's good to know. I hope the bed was comfortable enough for you"

"It was fine (y/n)-yoi but i would've slept much better if you were there. Or maybe not." He smirked.

"Marco you really shouldn't say things like that, people might take you seriously" you laughed a little colour on your cheeks.

"You don't think that I'm being serious (y/n)-yoi?" he questioned, his brow rising indicating piqued interest.

"Marco... I've been proposed to five times now, all of the men were more than capable of looking after me, yet I turned them all down. I know I don't exactly look it but I'm quite observant." You smiled as you grabbed a water bottle from your cupboard and started to fill it with water.

"Quite frankly Marco you do no justice to those words. If I had to guess you're probably just trying to assess my character but I don't think you like me in that way." You sighed and finished filling up your water bottle.

You turned around to see Marco right in front of you, but very quiet. The blonde hair shading his eyes while his head hung low. The whole room went dangerously quiet.

'Did I hit a nerve... maybe I should have just let him be...' you thought. 'When will you learn not to irritate hot pirates in your kitchen'

You were about to apologise for stepping out of line when you heard a small chuckle. A chuckle that soon became a heart felt laugh. So hearty that Marco started to clutch his stomach.