True harmony

I'm back in business baby and good as new😁😁😁 wanna wish you all a happy new year and give you thanks for all the supportive messages. It's been especially encouraging 🤧I'm out of practice so tell me your thoughts in the comments.

So please enjoy and only play the song above when mentioned.

Oh and I own nothing but the plot

————————————————————————————————

"Over here is the dining room" Katakuri announced

'What the heck!? The table! It doesn't end!!!' You gawked "I-It's so...grand!"

"It's quite chaotic when the whole family is here" he retorted.

"I can only imagine" you let out an airy chuckle as you marveled at the interior "This room over here is gigantic"

" (Y/n)...that's a hallway" Katakuri deadpanned

"Oh..." you flushed in embarrassment.

It was quite the honor to say that you had been to whole cake island, but it was a true privilege to tour the castle of a Yonko, even if it wasn't your favorite Yonko. Unfortunately, your lack of experience of living in luxury was beginning to show, and you couldn't stop your embarrassment from showing. Despite your differences in upbringing, Katakuri was incredibly patient; answering all your questions, waiting for you to finish talking, and correcting you only when necessary.

"Katakuri, I know that the nurse said that I need to take it easy, but you do realize I am still capable of walking" you muttered through a blush.

"There is no point in arguing (Y/n)" Katakuri stated "I've already seen multiple outcomes where you fall over and we are almost at our destination"

One part of you wanted to protest but the other knew better and kept your mouth shut, after all, he wasn't wrong. Yes, after being released by the nurse, she informed you that you should be careful and take it easy. As such, Katakuri took it upon himself to ensure your safety whilst in his care, and though the thought was quite endearing, you forgot how strong Katakuri's sense of efficiency was. He'd made sure to carry you around in his arms since getting a wheelchair was too much of a hassle in his eyes. Instead of sitting on his highly defined arms while resting your head on his extremely fluffy scarf was far more suitable for your weak hearted self.

'please note the sarcasm'

The sound of music slowly drifted into your ears and as you both rounded the last corner the doors heaved open as you entered a large circular room. Windows lined one half of the room allowing the natural light to illuminate everything on display, not a cloud in the sky. In the middle was a large grand piano and to the side was a range of instruments propped up against the wall. Hanging from the ceiling were a few flower pots holding some plants. But the reason you were here was that-

"(Y/n)!"

"Big Brother Katakuri!"

"(Y/n)! You actually came!"

In a short time, you and Katakuri were surrounded by a pool of sparkly-eyed children, all of them crying out your names in delight much to Galette's dismay

"Guys we haven't finished yet!" she reminded which earned her a collective bunch of sighs and complaints

Katakuri placed you down so you could give the kids some attention. You were currently in the Charlotte family music room. Apparently, big mum was heavily invested in musical entertainment and so she made sure that her entire family was capable of mastering one instrument and voice lessons.