Working Mirror-cles

Ok! I promise that was the last pun...... I don't know why it took me so long to write this chapter but I know I'm gonna struggle with the next one *sigh* Anyway! it's here now ;)

Make sure you all stay safe, comment, maybe vote and enjoy XD

Making doughnuts was child's play for you. Making doughnuts for a Giant roughly two to three times the size of Ace is a tad bit different. However, you liked a good challenge and your motherly mode had already kicked in. You were fuelled with determination.

Silently observing you from the other side of the bakery, Katakuri watched as your petite form expertly prepared the dough to be used. He knew very well that being a baker was a demanding job and required a lot of stamina and arm strength, so saw that you were the baker, he was very skeptical, to say the least. But seeing you in action, removed all doubt from his mind. You were effortlessly whipping up a storm. Your hair temporarily stuffed into a small bobble, blue flowers intertwined throughout your (h/c) locks, with one white flower sticking out. Your (e/c) orbs burned with determination, which was brought out by your smooth (s/c) skin. From Katakuri's point of view, you were in your element.

"I should be done in 40" You informed, snapping Katakuri out of his trance to nod at you.

----------------------------------------------------------

After patiently waiting, you were finally able to serve your masterpiece.

"Aaaannnd we're good to go!" You proudly exclaimed as you pushed forward your first batch of doughnuts on a trolly.

They were around half the size of yourself and you'd somehow managed to stuff three of them on a trolley. All of them were the typical doughnut shape, round with a hole in the middle, but each one was glazed in a different type of icing that would make anyone's mouth water. Katakuri had been watching you the whole time and mouthwatering beneath his scarf. The doughnuts were a lot smaller than what he was normally served but he allowed that to fall under technical difficulties due to lack of equipment. He reached down to pick up a doughnut but before he ate you did something that surprised him.

"Well don't keep me in suspense" you smiled with your back turned to him.

"...What are you doing?" He questioned.

"I'm waiting for your criticism. Why? Am I doing something wrong?" You innocently answered back was still turned away from him.

"But you're facing the other-"

"Oh! I thought that would make you feel better?" You chuckled to yourself as Katakuri remained speechless.

"Why?" was all he could manage

"Since you've been here you've adjusted your scarf multiple times to cover your face. I kind of assumed you may have an insecurity that you don't want others to see. But that might be hard if your about to eat so I thought if I turn around you may feel more comfortable in eating" You explained.

You'd gotten all of that information from him and it hadn't even been a day. Katakuri was astounded by your sense of reasoning, and your ability to read people's actions with such accuracy.

"And you're not going to turn around?" He muttered in disbelief.

"You have my word, I will only turn around when you give me the go-ahead" you confirmed.

Katakuri eyed you suspiciously, fortunately, all of his doubts were removed when he used his haki ability. Each vision you were facing the other way purely focused on his reaction and whether he'd enjoy it. The anticipation was eating away at you. He could see that you sincerely had no intention of looking. With that, he formed a small smile behind his scarf. Removing his it slowly, he unhinged his jaw and threw in the first doughnut.