Cold truth for Sweet tooth

In case you were all wondering, 3000 word essays are not nice and so that is why this chapter was so late. Thank you to all the people have sent me private messages about how much they're enjoying the book, it is truly a pleasure. For some reason, this chapter was especially long.............. 😅

Welp!!! Please enjoy it cause I own nothing but the plot. Strong language may be used.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually, you got around to giving all the children praise and head-pats for their hard work, along with receiving praise and criticsim from everyone else. It was apparant to them you had potential for singing but still a long way to go. You found that Liv was willing to take most of the compliments though. Unfortunately for you, that's when the real trouble began.

"You shouldn't let Liv take all your credit (Y/n), as my future wife you need to take more pride in yourself" Pudding declared.

Sound was murdered brutally in that moment, and dearly missed.

"WHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTT!??!?!?" half the room screamed, though most of the screams came from the children.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR, I WAS GOING TO MARRY (Y/N)! YOU GO MARRY LIV!" Anana cried.

"YOU CAN'T MARRY (Y/N), IF WE MARRY HER FIRST!" The twins snapped in unison

"YOU CAN'T SHARE HER!!!" Pudding growled 

Oven whistled in amusement earning a few laughs from the other siblings.

"When did you become so popular (Y/n)?" Compote chuckled, not minding at all the fact that you were the cause of a new family dispute.

"Look at you securing your place with the richest of the rich. I'm so proud!" gave you a huge hug

"Please stop..." you groaned

The argument was starting to get heated and once again the glint of a knife caught the corner of your retinas.

"Liv can you say something, cause if I say something it might make the situation worse" you pointed to the situation.

"Hmmm...... Ok!" she smiled devilishly and clapped her hands for attention. "It's nice that you all wanna marry (Y/n) but don't you think you need her permission first?"

Words didn't need to be said, as all the young eyes in the room screamed one thing. 'Pick me!'

'I asked the wrong person for help, why do I never learn?'

*Fwip*

You squeaked as you were very abruptly, snatched up and carried out the room. It left you with no time to respond and no time for anyone else to react. Katakuri was the definition of efficient, though he did seem kinda mad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But you still could've let me finish my conversation Kata!" you sighed

Unfortunately for him you were still lecturing him about his rudeness back in the music room.

"that would've taken too long and we still have somewhere we need to be" he explained for the umpteenth time.

"But we've already seen most of the castle and all your siblings were-!"

"We've arrived" Katakuri halted.

He was currently staring at a door without a face (something very rare for this castle) making you all the more nervous. Scolding Katakuri was currently the last thing on your mind, now that you were paying attention to your surroundings. It was dawning on you how high you were and how many steps Katakuri had dragged you up.