ONE

| HELLO! Magazine |

Published March 22, 2014

Queen Katalina of Andorra reveals she has 'no plans' for motherhood yet

King Felix of Andorra and his wife Queen Katalina married in 2009 and said at the time that they'd be waiting a few years before having children

King Felix of Andorra and his wife Queen Katalina married in 2009 and said at the time that they'd be waiting a few years before having children. It seems that the couple is still not ready to start a family, which Katalina confirmed in a recent interview.

Speaking to British magazine Vogue, Katalina said: "I don't have any plans to become a mother. For the moment, I'm enjoying spending time with my husband."

The American-born royal was perhaps responding to recent speculation that she is pregnant. European media suggested that Katalina is expecting after she was spotted wearing looser and baggier clothing.

Katalina and her husband Felix dated for around two years before announcing their engagement in January 2009.

Six months later the couple married in a civil ceremony at the Town Hall, followed by a larger religious wedding at the Cathedral of Andorra.

As now Queen Katalina's twin sister, Princess Isabel, Duchess of Cabrera is the heir to the throne followed by her daughter, Princess Elena, Duchess of Périgord is second in line to the throne.