Prologue

Someone who is worthy of your love will never put you in a situation where you feel you must sacrifice your dignity, your integrity, or your self worth to be with them.

"James, Katie is still upset that you haven't introduced her to Malia, yet." Pippa said as James and her sat in her sitting room.

"You mean after she said all those things about me basically being in the same position as her. How I may being giving everything up for something that might not last or how she pointed out that Malia and I have to many obstacles for us to be a couple. She still wants to meet Malia." James said.

Pippa sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"You know Katie just wants the best for you." Pippa said.

"I understand that but she cannot undermine my relationship the way she did." James said.

"James, just let them meet." Pippa said.

"I don't know." James said.

"Why?" Pippa asked.

"It's just... Malia and I were talking the other day, and she asked me if I thought I could be King, and... god, I don't know. It hasn't even been that long, and I like her, don't get me wrong, but...This is just... a lot? You know? I mean, getting married? Becoming the King?" He questioned as he looks up at Pippa, wide-eyed.

"Hey, James, Jesus, What are you on about?" Pippa asked.

"What if I don't want to get engaged? This is all so fast, I don't even know what I'm doing. Marrying a queen? I mean, what if I -"

He cuts himself off, covering his face with a frustrated groan.

"You're not serious, are you?" She says, "Do you know how many people would kill to be in your shoes? You've got everything handed to you on a silver platter and now it's not good enough? What did you think that you could just be in a relationship with a queen, and not expect her to ask about marriage, James, seriously." Pippa said.

"Pippa-"

Pippa interrupted James.

"James, you need to figure out what you want with Malia, you cannot waste her time and yours." She said.

×

James Middleton hits the beach with stunning new girlfriend: Who is she?

Kate Middleton's brother has found love again!

James Middleton has been photographed with the same stunning brunette over the past six months or so, and new photos of the Duchess of Cambridge's younger brother on the beach in St. Barts prove how serious he is about the new woman in his life.

In photos published by People and the Daily Mail, James, 31, is seen frolicking on the beach with 31-year-old queen of Kravonia. The couple can be seen holding hands, cuddling and sharing more than a few kisses as they soak up the sun on the luxurious island, where they're staying at Eden Rock resort with the rest of the Middleton family.

Vacation with the family? Now that's serious.

Metro reports that James and Her Majesty Queen Malia joined his mother, Carole, sister, Pippa, and her husband, James Matthews, as well as his brother, Spencer Matthews, and his wife, Vogue Williams, on the trip. They're all staying at Eden Rock resort, which is owned by the Matthews' parents.

In the sun-filled snaps making the rounds online, James rocks a pair of blue swim trunks that show off his fit physique, while Malia rocks a blue-and-white striped one-piece suit with red straps that flaunts her similarly svelte beach body.

James and Malia reportedly met at a coffee shop in London, where James is based and Malia was visiting, six months ago and have been dating one another ever since. They were first photographed together at the beginning of December, when they walked hand-in-hand into the Henry van Straubenzee Memorial Fund's Christmas Carol Service at St. Luke's Church. Malia notably hid her face from the paparazzi.

Her father, His Majesty King Gabriel, The King Father, spoke to the Daily Mail about his daughter's exciting new romance, and confirmed that "they are very much in love" with one another.

"My daughter Malia is very happy with James," he added. "James is a very charming man. I am very happy that Malia is together with James. I know she is very happy. We keep our fingers crossed for them. I am not to say how they met, to give away their secrets. You must talk to her or James, they will be back in Kravonia soon, but I'm very happy for them."

James' mother, Carole, also recently spoke out about her son's love life in her first-ever interview with The Telegraph.

"I have two lovely sons-in-law, and I hope I'll have a lovely daughter-in-law," she said.

James Middleton's new romance comes nearly a year after his tumultuous five-year relationship with "Dancing on Ice" star Donna Air came to an end in February of last year.