Wikipedia

Princess Karisa of Wales (Karisa Ini Victoria Etomi; born 2 May 2005) is a member of the British royal family. She is the adoptive daughter of Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. She is not in the line of succession to the British throne.

She is granted a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness under letters patent issued by Queen Elizabeth II on 31 March 2018, which gave the title and style to all children of the Prince of Wales whether biological or adopted. She is thus styled "Her Royal Highness Princess Karisa of Wales".

Karisa was born on 2 May 2005, in Sekondi-Takoradi, Ghana, the only child of Serenity Rose Edo and Kazembe Ajamu Etomi. Her mother is Ghanaian and Cape Verdean or Cabo Verdean while her father has Lebanese, German, and Scottish ancestry.

Karisa was adopted by The Prince of Wales and his second wife, The Duchess of Cornwall, after Karisa's biological parents was killed in a plane crash in 2014.

Karisa's hobbies include reading, music, water and snow skiing, basketball, field hockey, ice hockey, singing, acting and designing clothes. She is also an accomplished equestrian, having won many prizes at National level in Showjumping.

She currently attends St George's School, Ascot is an independent boarding and day school in Ascot, Berkshire, England.