Chapter Four

October 5th 2019

Kate Middleton's brother James 'engaged' to girlfriend Queen Malia

The Duchess of Cambridge is going to need a new hat!

The Duchess of Cambridge's younger brother James Middleton is engaged to his girlfriend Her Majesty Queen Malia of Kravonia according to The Daily Mail.

The couple hasn't yet confirmed the news but is expected to make a formal announcement next week.

James Middleton has become engaged to his Kravonian girlfriend after he popped the question in secret with a sapphire ring.

It comes just days after Princess Beatrice got engaged to Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi.

James, 32, reportedly met the 32-year-old African beauty last year, and the pair started dating soon after.

They were pictured kissing during a New Year's holiday in St Barts in January, a year after the entrepreneur ended his five-year relationship with actress and presenter Donna Air.

Earlier this year, he and Malia attended the wedding of Lady Gabriella Windsor, the daughter of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, at St George's Chapel in Windsor, an indication that their relationship was becoming serious.

The couple also went to Wimbledon in the summer alongside the rest of his family.

The businessman, who used to run a cake-making company and founded greetings card company Boomf, has spoken out about his mental health difficulties in the past, revealing a struggle with depression earlier this year.

He is a supporter of Heads Together, the mental health charity founded by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to help raise funds and reduce stigma for people living with mental illness. James played a big part in Kate and William's wedding, giving the only reading at the 2011 ceremony.

October 10th 2019

A statement from Her Majesty Queen of Kravonia.

Her Majesty Queen Malia and Mr. James Middleton are engaged to be married.

Her Majesty is thrilled to announce her engagement to
Mr. James Middleton.

The wedding will take place in Summer 2020. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

Her Majesty and Mr. Middleton became engaged in London earlier this month. They have informed close members of their families. James Middleton has also sought and received the blessing of Her Majesty's uncle, His Royal Highness, Prince Barkari.

"We are the very best of friends and that's essential but it also helps that we also love each other very much. We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement. We're looking forward to a lifetime of full of love and happiness." — Her Majesty Queen Malia

"I am delighted that Malia has agreed to marry me. We are both very excited about the next stage of our lives together." — Mr. James Middleton

Bespoke design for Her Majesty- a 5 carat Burma sapphire, certed natural unheated colour, and with two baguettes to each side.