Extended Summary

Make sure that you stay educated, and do not let people tell you what you think you should feel. You're the leaders, little girls with dreams become women with vision.

The meaning of the name Karisa is: Very dear.

People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.

People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.

 They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

👑Extended Summary👑

When the Prince of Wales visited Ghana with his wife, The Duchess of Cornwall, they never expected to fall in love with a village girl named, Karisa.

When Karisa greeted the Prince of Wales and his wife, The Duchess of Cornwall, she never expected them to fall in love with her or connection she felt when she showed them around her progressive village.

At the age of thirteen, Karisa makes headlines as she is adopted by the Prince of Wales and his wife. She is granted a princess of the United Kingdom entitled to the style of Royal Highness under letters patent issued by Queen Elizabeth II on 31 March 2018, which gave the title and style to all children of the Prince of Wales whether biological or adopted. She is thus styled "Her Royal Highness Princess Karisa of Wales".

She becomes the first biracial princess in royal history.

Karisa could not believe it. She was now a princess with a family. However it happened, Karisa is suddenly now at the top of the food chain of society.

Karisa gets to enjoy all the luxuries and privileges that go with her newfound status and royal duties that go with it as well.

There's usually unlikely the adoptee will ever inherit the throne as their adoptive siblings are blood heirs destined for it anyway, and Karisa is not to be bothered by this and even appreciate that fact as it means she won't have to worry about the pressures of being a king or queen.