Happy Birthday, Adrienne

Chapter (Happy Birthday, Adrienne) Two

9 March 2020

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

kensingtonroyal A very Happy Birthday to Princess Adrienne, who turns two today. 🎂

Happy Birthday to the sweetest little sister and best baby girl! -W&M

View all 13,589 comments

—W&M—

The Duchess of Cambridge met Commonwealth scholars to hear about their commitment to tackling global challenges

Princess Madeleine, The Duchess of Cambridge in her role as patron of the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU), chatted with the students at Buckingham Palace, before the Commonwealth Service at Westminster Abbey on Monday.

Newly-released photographs show Princess Madeleine, who was wearing a fitted navy cap-sleeve dress with neck scarf detail, listening to one scholar, and in the centre of a group photo in the 1844 Room of the Queen's London home.

The images were taken by Chris Allerton.

The students included Commonwealth Scholars, an ACU Blue Charter Fellow and Chevening Scholars from 11 Commonwealth countries - Malawi, India, Cameroon, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.

—W&M—

"I'm here...I'm here!" Madeleine exclaimed as she quickly took off her coat and hang it.

She walked into the sitting room to find everyone gathered around Adrienne and a cake.

"Just in time." William said as he handed a lighter to Madeleine so she could light the number two candle on Adrienne's cake.

Madeleine smiled and lowered herself to the ground next to Adrienne.

"Happy birthday, Adrie." Madeleine said as she lit the candle.

Everyone started singing the happy birthday song as Adrienne clapped and squealed.

"Blow out the candle." William told Adrienne as he took pictures of her.

Adrienne hit the candle, knocking the fire out instead of blowing it out.

"Oh no." Madeleine said as she examined Adrienne's hand to make sure she didn't have any burn marks.

"Let us eat cake." George said.

Harry chuckled.

"You heard the little man, cut the cake." Harry said.

Madeleine cut the cake and handed out slices of cake to everyone.

"Did she enjoy opening her presents?" Madeleine asked William as everyone ate.

William nodded.

"Yes, she did and I took a lot of pictures for you." William answered.

Madeleine nodded and kissed William's cheek.

"Thank you." Madeleine said.

—W&M—

13 March 2020

Princess Madeleine and Kate Middleton Just Did Their Grocery Shop with children in Tow

Princess Madeleine, Duchess Kate and their children —Prince George, Princess Leonore, Princess Charlotte, Prince Nicolas, Princess Adrienne, Prince Louis and Prince Archie — have just been spotted in a branch of Sainsbury's supermarket in the United Kingdom, near to the Sandringham Estate and Anmer Hall.

Fans will remember that on Christmas Day 2019, Karen and Rachel Anvil presented Princess Charlotte with an extra special doll as a festive gift. And this weekend, Karen took to Twitter to reveal that the person who handmade the doll for Charlotte was lucky enough to spot the Cambridges and Sussexes doing some shopping.

Karen Anvil tweeted, "The lady who made the doll for #PrincessCharlotte at Xmas was in #Sainsbury's today and was stood next to #PrincessMadeleine and #DuchessofCambridge and their children! She phoned me and I swear I thought she was gonna have a heart attack she was that excited!"

Meanwhile, the doll creator herself, who goes by Kate or Katie, wrote, "I can assure you it was #TheDuchessofCambridge and #TheDuchessofSussex, I spoke with their security. They asked me not to take photos. I almost died. And I also told the security that It was me who made the doll. I understand your skepticism but I promise you it happened. Xx."

The maker of the doll continued, "I was so excited. Honestly I'd rather see #TheRoyals than any other celebrity and I did." Same, tbh.