what happened

I woke up to the sound of talking. Opening my eyes, I found myself looking at the heart crew, and an older man, Wait if bepo is over there turning my head I grunted, oh, its viago, he's big right now.

Elbowing viago he looked at me. I slowly turned myself over and he helped me onto his back after shrinking a little bit. So now I looked like a dead body, fantabulas!

Viago made his way over to the group quietly, seeking up behind sachi. Sliding off of viago,  I stood on my legs, with the small amount of energy I had, I flopped my arms over his shoulders, and 'choked' him while I let out a yell.

He shrieked and turned around ready to punch me. Though with the spooky smirk I wore on my face, that dissapeard. "Hello, sachi-saaaaan" you could see him shiver, though he shook his head and shoved my shoulder with his fist.

"That's not funny, yo-saaaaan" he mimicked. I just smiled and gestured, him to come to my side, once there, I slung one of my arms around his shoulder. "I'm exhausted being clever is tiresome"

He snorted in response. "Clever my-" we where all silanced by the older man that was here "and who might you be.. Young lad" a tick mark appeared on my head. "My name is Yomu Galloway" he nodded his head his grin had something behind it..

"So, yonunu, what's a young man like you doing here?" Licking my lips I took in a deep breath. "Its YOOOOMMMMUUUUU, AND IM A GIIIRRRLLL!!" taking in a deep breath I tried to catch my breath, that hurt a lot more than I thought it would. That's when penguin spoke up. "Well, the cameras got cut, so we didn't see everything, but, she fought against one of the admirals, and landed a blow on the one that killed fire fist.. 

Some things we didn't get to see, but her leg got run through, and she got a lava fist to the gut, that was really all I got in, beside the fact that she covered jimbei and Strawhat, and, now that I recall this, got shot down witha sea stone net, and got smashed through the ice layer over the sea..

 I'm not going to get into detail, but she was the only one awake when everyone started to escape from the war, besides the crew of course. So in short, she was at the war, and got on are ship to get Strawhat here,  is my guess.. Though I don't know any connection between them"

It was his turn to speak up. "Yeah, yo, why where you even at the war to Beguin with?" This made me uncomfortable, and gave me heart ache. Luckily, I was saved from the old guy. "I'm sorry yomu, my name is Rayleigh.. So, your white beards lost one huh?" Looking up at him, I was in disbelief! How did he know that?! 

                                                -----~°FLASH BACK°~-----

running along the Rockey shore, I made my way to my mother. Kneeling beside her I smiled. "I fed viago! He's full, so, I'll leave him with you so he can sleep, okay?!" You took your brother off of your shoulder, and set him down next to mom. Getting up I turned around and ran back from where I came into the rock-tree filled island.

Grabbing some things on my way to the other side, I heard something strange fill the air, it sounded like me… But not me.. 

Continuing on my way, it was about 20 to 40 minutes before I reached the other side of the island. Making my way out of the Rockey, mossy jungle, I stepped onto the pebbley shore.

Sitting there was something I've never seen before, it was made out of wood, and looked like a sharp tear drop? It had stuff in it though. Trotting up to it, I looked inside of it, there where bags and boxes, picking up one of the bags, I looked inside, taking out the krinkley white stuff, I looked on it, there where things on it. 'Treasure' what was that? What did it even mean?

Putting it down, I picked up another bag, taking out what was inside, I found a weird looking fruit. It was tan and dark blue, little sqairs all over in a pattern (like checkers) 

It was a fruit!! These never grow here! There was hardly any vegetation on my home anyways! Dropping the bag, I held the fruit in my hands, bringing it to my lips, I dug into it, showing and swallowing vastly, before suddenly stopping, it tasted terrible!! Taking one more bite, I heard a yell.

Turning my head, I looked to see things that looked like me! Well not me but they didn't look like mom, or brother! Swallowing, I looked at all of them. Six in total. Then my heart dropped, two of them where carrying something red, and grey, my eyes widened in horror as I dropped my fruit, tears burning in my eyes. "MOMMY!!!!!" 

 I started twords them, running as fast as I could, grabbing onto my mom. One of them started yelling and I felt someone grab my hair and pull harshly. I was facing the island, in the distance, I could see a red hue over where home was, smoke, fire!! There was a fire!!

"LET ME GO!! AAAHHHHH MOMMYYY!!" I was choosing slightly, pulling on the arm that had a grip on my hair. " what will we do now? The brat ate the devils fruit!" "Just calm down! We'll take him with us to the human auction and sell him, we can get a good amount for a devil fruit user!" At that moment, I felt myself get dragged to the sharp teardrop, and thrown into it, feeling one of the things grab me, I felt something itchy and rough wrap painfully tight around my wrists, and something was pushed over my head.

"Hurry up and get in the boat! Let's get back to the ship!" I fell onto my side, I felt like I was going to die, my heart was getting dragged through salt water.. My whole body was swaying, it was quiet for a while, before I heard a distant yelling, what I assumed to be the 'boat' jerked, and we stopped swaying, someone grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my, I fell once again onto what sounded like wood, it was slightly splintery too, so I had no doubt in my mind that it was in fact something wood.

"What's this huh?!" It was a higher pitched voice than the others before it. "This brat ate the devils fruit! We thought we could take her to the human auction! And they some good money!" I heard a click then a loud bang. Flinching, I curled my self into a little ball. Hearing another click, I felt a huge pain in my side, it wasn't close to my abdomen, maybe  like four inches in? That only lasted a moment before I screamed, the pain spread all over. 

I felt someone grab my arm, and drag me again, we went downward, I kept getting dropped pulled and dropped again, though I was never let go of. I got thrown  a rather far distance, before I herd slight screeching, a slam, and a sickening clicking noise, before I heard the sound of them walking fade away.

My tears didn't stop, and it hurt to breath, but I guess I was so tired that I fell asleep… Only to wake up to horror.