Half Way

two years and four months. i have been here. iv'e gotten control of my ability, Marco and everyone else has been helping me, with learning the language and all. the one i was born to learn, not seal. viago has gotten bigger..but it is of concern to me that his white fluffyness has yet to disappear..
iv'e gotten my own clothes though! a baggy half shirt, a black skin under shirt, and, due to my devil fruit, i had gotten a special pair of pants.. i had a pair of beige shoes with white laces, and my shoes continued up to my waist line, so, my pants and shoes are one article of clothing. and the lace goes up all the way too, because i had problems with running and my shoes flying off.

but right now, i was on my way to the dock. i had gone off on a separate mission thing-jig, and was just now returning home. the mobey dick just entered my sight, smiling, i crouched down a little, like a lion at the ready, viago on my shoulders. "hold on bro!" with the littlest push, i was off, skimming across the ground at a fast as rate. using my momentum, i leaned forward, putting my arms out in front of me to press against the warm dirt, my legs going in the air, i pushed off of the ground, and hurdled through the air.
shifting my weight, so i was right side up again, coming down i landed on the deck in a crouch, my arms spread out, i stuck the landing. smiling i stood smiling brightly, i looked at the face in front of me, before jumping up and hugging him. "Marco! i'm back!!"

i received a pat on the back, and pulled away. "i'm surprised, i thought you'd of died by now, yoi" he had the most straight face ever, to which i mirrored. "yeah, i thought you would have sunk by now, pineapple head." he irked at me and slapped the back of my head. "oww! you don't have to be so mean, yoooi" mocking him was the best as always. "so, is the old man around? i want to say hi" Marco nodded, and ushered me to follow him.
"so how'd your 'mission' go?" i lifted my arms and crossed them over my chest, tilting my head to the side slightly."it went well, it wasn't all that hard. " marco turned his gaze to me. "oh really? so your all grown up, Mrs. independent, huh" growling i thwacked him on his pineapple head as we came to pops door. "oh you just think your soooooo cool don't you, stupid palm tree" marco put his hand on the door nob, and started to twist i as he spoke up. "what are you talking about? you know, along with everyone else that im stronger than you, and i always will be." he pushed the door open, and i stuck my tongue out at him.

"oh whatever! you just think your just the hottest stuff now dont you!" he smirked and put one hand on his him, as the other hung loosely at his side. "oh, and you don't think i am?" uncrossing my arms, i raised a fist at him, with a straight face. "oh why i otta-" i was cut off by an all too familiar laughter, turning my head, i saw pops, smiling i trotted over to him. "hiya pops! i'm backles!"
he just nodded his head. "good to have you" his voice was jolly and gruff like always. i turned my head to look at marco again, only for my gaze to come across a man..teen? young adult around my age, maybe a wee bit older, like marco.

he had an orange cowboy like hat, sat on the belt of the hat where big red beads then two talasmen one was smiling, the other frowning. the hat had two brown strings to form a chin strap, that was rather long, and to bind the two loose ends together there was a big circle of wood? maybe, with what seemed to be some small creatures skull mounted on it. he had longish black hair, and kind eyes, freckles dusted across his cheeks. and like on his hat, he had a necklace made out of those big red beads.
he wore no shirt to show off his well toned body. on one arm he had a tattoo, i couldn't quite make out what it was though, and on that same arms elbow was like a brace? it looked cool. then he had these black shorts, they had a couple of pockets. with an orange belt, and a buckle that had an A on it. the same side as the tattoo was a dagger strapped to his hip, and on the bottom hem of his shorts, was a blue belt, with a little pouch fitted to the outside.

i looked at him and he looked at me. it was silent for a moment, before pops got our attention, and dismissed us from his room. jogging up to the other side of marco, as the side i was once was on was taken by sun kisses. they where talking about the next destination the mobey dick was headed. sun kisses voice had a sort of gruffness to it, but it was also deep and smooth.
marco turned to me. "yomu, did pops tell you about Ace?" i shook my head no as we climbed the stairs to the deck again. "oh well then introductions are in order." once on the deck we stopped. "yomu, this i-"i didn't have time to hear what marco had to say as i was slammed onto the ground, with a body on top of me.

lifting my head up i looked behind me to see a smiling thatchy thatch face. "yomu, hows it been buddy!" "ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" standing, i got a hand up from thatch, and dusted my pants off. "why didn't you come and find me, huh? i have been counting down the days! and you come back and don't even bother telling your best bud, the amazing me!" rubbing the back of my head, i smiled. "sorry thatch, i needed to see pops first, tell him i was home, ya' know?" he crossed his arms and nodded his head in understanding.
we got cut short though, from pineapple head. "thatch, i was just about to introduce yomu to ace, yoi" thatch turned to look at marco, with a ohh expression on his face before nodding. i was now standing across sun kisses, and thatch was beside me, but was facing marco, who was closer to sun kisses.

i stuck my hand out to sun kisses with a smile. "hi! my name is Yomu! nice to meet you, sun kisses!" he looked at me for a moment, and it wasn't just him, it was marco and thatch too. then he almost snorted in his little laugh, before grabbing hold of my hand, and giving it a firm shake. "nice to meet you too, yomu, my name is Portgas D. Ace" nodding we let go of each others hand. "and this is my younger brother, his name is Viago." i pointed my thumb at the seal on my shoulders, ace looked puzzled for a moment, before smiling and giving viago a thumbs up. "nice to meet you too!"
viago chimed up back to him, before i rubbed the back of my head and looked at marco. "is my room still here?" "why wouldn't it be, yoi?"
i smiled and put my hands on my hips."good, im going to sleep in your bunk tonight, you can sleep in mine, because i'm too tired to walk to mine, yours is closer, aaaany how, call me when the grub gets here yeah? okay, nice to meet you sun kisses, ill talk to y'all later, i'm gonna catch a snooze"

~3rd person P.O.V ~

with a little breeze, ace, marco and thatch, stared at a blank space where yomu once stood. ace turned to look at marco for an explanation. to which marco sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, with that slightly troubled bored look on his face. "he has a devil fruit" thatch stepped up and spoke. "its a bit of a story, lets sit down okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------- soooo sorry you guys, for not updating.. I just recently flew from Spain back to America and had to sort some stuff.. So now I will be updating !!!! I promise I will update this week!!