K.I.A

Crouching down I made sure that my bag was secure on my back and would not fall off at any point in my run. Looking forward, I tenced my legs and took in a deep breath, pushing forward, I was off.

The good thing now is that I can breath, pushing off the side of the island, I jumped, my heart was beating rapidly, would I really be able to run this distance, and on water at that.

Still running in mid air, I picked up my speed about two notches as the water started to come closer and closer. Before I knew it I was running to my destination. The wind was pushing me back and I started to slow down. If I dropped to much speed, I would sink and drown!!

Pishing my upper half forward, then down which was rather difficult, I ran across the waves, bringing my legs to go faster, I could feel the wind trying to, no, struggling to keep me at a manageable pace.

I made my self go faster and faster, until I saw a thick film of white in front of me. Willing myself to go faster, I felt as if I was as light as a feather, and could run faster to which I did, the white film gone.

As this happened, I could hear nothing. Nothing reached my ears, and I was so confused by this. Some realization hit me hard though, as I realized I had officially surpassed the speed of sound. This gave me encouragement as I moved myself faster along The waters surface.

Everything was so quite, it was slightly unnerving. My arms where back, making myself more sleek so there would be less drag. The quiet  scared me, it made me think of how I would have to show myself to the white beard pirates, what if I was an enemy? Picturing Ace's wanted poster in my mind, I looked at it. A sudden flash filled my sight and images filled my mind.

 Thatch was smiling and white beard was there. My mind got shoved out of this moment, or, to what I thought was a moment, when I saw a ship coming up. It was headed in the same direction as me. Tears where getting blown off of my cheeks, thatch, Marco…ACE!! My crew! My family was there!!

What if it was an enemy?! Pushing myself forward, I moved my legs faster, I blinked and for a split second, I was next to the ship. Glancing up, I saw a man with red hair, I couldn't see his face clearly, for he was facing away from me.

My ability doesn't just allow me to run fast, I can move my eyes faster, along with other things, like make my heart pump faster. Passing by the ship, in the blink of an eye, I saw the little dot that was my destination.

I could see it rapidly getting closer. My frown deepened and my glare hardened. My feet moved faster and faster, you could no longer see me move by. My heart dropped as I came close enough to see what was happening on the island. A marine admiral, had his magma fist through ace, the captain of the straw hat pirates in front of him.

Lifting my arm I grabbed Ryūsei tightly and brought him to my side, my speed picked up even with the drag. Marco and friends had slashed the admaral by now.

Letting out a flustered and sorrow filled rage cry, I was right in front of him, bringing forth Ryūsei, I hit the man in the skull with as much force as I possibly could. All of this happened in milliseconds, as I skidded myself to a stop, sliding past marco, I finnaly stopped.

Looking over my shoulder at the man, I saw him take a couple of steps back, before turning and looking in my direction. Lifting my free hand I ripped the mask off of my face, and screamed as loud as I could. "HOW. DARE YOU?!!" 

I couldn't get the tears to stop. Turning to face him fully, I screamed in frustration. I pointed a finger at him, before turning and stomping a foot onto the ground, bringing my hands to my head.

I felt a hand on my shoulder, spinning around, ready to hit whoever it was, I saw Marco, though he wasn't looking at me, but at ace with tears in his eyes. Looking back over to ace, suddenly, a hug tunnel of wind shot right at the admiral, past him and stopped to about where I was, though it was still going, it ended at me, the ground getting slightly beat as if it lagged and just cought up to someone who ran there.