Prolog

The enlarged white baby seal swims through the water, pumping his tail with great efforts. On him was a leather 'x' shaped harness and what appeared to be backpack straps, although the backpack straps are not on him, but on a human.

This human is about 5'11 in height. He has dark blue semi-long, thick spiked hair. He is wearing a black long sleeved shirt with diamond wrist cutters. (AN// its where the sleeve goes to the middle finger and is hooked to it). Over that he wears a baggy red rust colored crop top shirt that was of a thicker material.

On the back of his cropped top, on the right shoulder, there is a hole smaller than a fist in size and another on the lower left part of his back. Running through these two holes in his shirt is a staff made of steel, 5;7" in length. It has two oval holes in each end, with a yellow cloth wrapped around the center multiple times. On the end of the staff by his shoulder is welded a heavy, cast iron frying pan.

Over his legs, he wears what appears to be tan canvas pants, just a bit on the tight side, that run all the way down his legs connecting to his shoes in one continuous piece of clothing. These 'pantshoes' have white laces along the front that run the length of them to the from the shoe belt line, with the sole , toe, and heel of the shoes being white as well.

The boy is facing up, his back to the large baby seal as it swims at a rapid speed. Though the boy's body is partly submerged, his head and shoulder free of the water so that he can breathe. However he is not conscious and his breathing slightly shallow.

The seal is headed to an island, it has huge trees and from what you can see from that distance, seems to be sparkling with lights hovering around it. The green island is in the distance, but the seal has to make it. He has to.