white beard pirates?

It was cold, snuggling into the blankets I let out a little sigh. My eyes shot open and I sat up, falling of of whatever I was on. Letting out a skreach I lifted my hand to my left shoulder and hissed. I rolled onto my side and wiggled with hardships to get myself into a sitting position.

I grabbed the thin blanket and pulled it around me, wrapping part of it over my head and face so you could only see my eyes. Why was it so cold?!

The door swung open and metal slamming against metal sounded in the room making me cringe. There stood Sachi with Penguin behind him, who was holding a upside down mop like a baseball bat.

"We got your back yo!" Sachi yelled holding his fists up. I looked at them before standing up and waddleing over to them in my ninja blanket form. Sachi looked around the room then at me. "….." Walking past sachi I looked at Penguin, and stopped.

"You okay?" I nodded my head and looked at him harder. He seemed to get my drift and turned around, the mop rested on his shoulder, and started to walk down the metal hall, where the flip was I even? Sachi trailed behind me and soon made his way next to me.

We made a turn and Penguen knocked on a door before walking in, Sachi and I trailing behind.

"He woke up captain " law was in a chair with his feet propped up on a desk of sorts, and my little brother seemed to be on his lap. Laws eyes flickered to my blanket covered self, to which I waved slightly.

I took large strides over to him and around his desk and looked at his lap. One of his hands was resting on Viago, the other holding paper. Crouching down I stared at Viago. He had something that resembled a pirate eye patch, and stitches going over his noes bridge and whisker pad.

My face went blank, how could I have let this happen? He was my little brother I had the responsibility to make sure he is protected. And look how that turned out,once again I have failed as a brother!

Something thwacked me on the head, it wasn't hard or anything. Looking up I saw that law had honked me on the head with the paper that was in his other hand. "Oh, sorry bout that Law" i spoke dully and put my hands on my knees asi stood up and slid the blanket off of my head.

"You should be.. You where out for a week and  half a day, your weak arnt you"  it wasn't a question, he was just stating that. I lifted my hand and fubbed the back of my head lightly, which hurt, but was somewhat soothing.

"Yeah I guess so! Some blood loss and a couple cuts and I'm down!! Ahaa! How funny is that?" I smiled and aqwardly laughed.

The heart captain set his news paper down on his desk, which took my attention away from him. Looking at the paper, I had to do a lighting speed double take, grabbing said paper I held it up to my face.

This picture looked so familiar. It was! It was Ace, i had his wanted poster! Not only, but i seemed to reconise his face, as if i hat met him now that i really got a good look at him. Looking at the words under the picture, i almost fell to the ground at a pain that struck me in the head.

'WHITE BEARD PIRATES SECOND COMANDER: PORTGAS D.ACE, IS TO BE EXICUTED THIS UP COMING WEEK' I don't know how or why but that stung me to my core, I set the paper back on laws desk and looked at him.

"Law" my voice was calm and clear, or so I thought it was. "How long till I can go?" Looking at him in the eye, he looked up at me from his seated position.

"Two days, until your fully healed, I don't care when you leave" his monotone voice answered my question. Looking down at the paper again, I didn't look away as I spoke. "Can you tell me all you know about the White beard pirates?"