"Let's go from here" the guy yelled and all of them left leaving few people inside. There was silence inside the cafe until the old man came in front of Abhay and Naina and said

"Thank you very much Sir for saving us from those rich spoiled brat. If you guys won't have come on time, they would have.."

"No...it's okay." Abhay said, getting uncomfortable. He knows that he hadn't did anything for them. He came here only because of Naina. If it wasn't for Naina he would never bother to mess with anyone or help anyone.

"No you have saved our lives they were not going to leave this so easily if you haven't came. And Naina, thanks dear for coming. I am sorry if I have disturbed you." The old man said and turned towards Naina who was looking at floor as if it was the most fascinating thing to do right now.

Naina looked up and smiled at the man. And Abhay felt like he is going to melt after watching the smile on her face. He was held captive by her smiling. Probably the most beautiful simle he has ever seen.

She was saying something to the old man but he wasn't able to listen it. He was so busy in staring at her beautiful face and elegant smile.

Naina felt his eyes on her, which was making her nervous. She was growing uncomfortable by his heated gaze. He wasn't supposed to know about her whereabouts. She left his house because she don't want to face him. She didn't know why but she feels that it wasn't right going closer to him.

But how come Abhay find out about her. Is he stalking her or Virat and Anisha told him about her. The more she think the more she got confused. She was growing irritated.

Thinking she moved towards the counter and started helping the old lady with her work.

Meanwhile the old man insisted Abhay to at least have coffee there.
At which Abhay agreed, reluctantly. The old man also went to the counter and told Naina something and her head snapped in his way, he was already looking at her. There eyes met for a moment, and next moment they both averted there gaze.

He took his seat on a nearby chair and started using his phone more like pretending using his phone. His whole attention was on the girl behind the counter.

After a while she came in front of him with a cup of coffee, and placed it in front of him.

"Enjoy your coffee, sir." She said and was about to turn when Abhay called her.

"Naina..." Her step halted and her heart skipped a beat listening her name from his mouth, for the very first time.

His situation wasn't also different from her. His heart was drumming inside her ears. His palm was sweating, his own voice seems unknown to him. He gulped down his dried throat and added.

"Will you please sit for a while...I wanna talk to you." He said and licked his dry lips.

It was an irony that the person from whom the world is scared of is behaving like a scared cat in front of a girl.

"I can't.." she turned towards him and added. "I mean this is my work place."

"Okay!! We will talk after you finish your work." He said looking at her, at which she nodded.

She turned and went inside. He finished his coffee and left the place at which Naina heaved a sigh of relief, who was peeking through the door. For she don't want to talk to him. There is nothing to talk about between them. She was nothing to him that's why she didn't want to bother him.

She was okay with whatever is left in her life and don't want to trouble anyone because of her. Thinking she busied herself in the work.