Flesh Wound

I was worried I needed extra security from my mother when she found me at the hospital in Oxford. I thought she was going to strangle me for getting myself into a dangerous situation again. After she told Ryan that she told me I shouldn't have left, she demanded that we needed to tell the police about what happened. Austin then met us at the hospital after we managed to get my mother to head home and I rolled my eyes at his timing. When he found my room, he didn't even say hi before saying, "Shits gotten weird guys."

From my bed, I wave to him and reply, "Oh, I am alright." He frowns before replying, "Ryan and mother told me. Right now, I need details because when we went back and raided the garage, Dot and Kit were gone but a pool of blood was left near a desk. Whose blood is it?"

At the same time, Ryan and I reply," Kit's."

"And how did Kit's blood get all over the floor?" Austin asks us as he takes a stance at the end of my bed. I let Ryan take the reins. 

"I gave him a little flesh wound. He'll survive," Ryan replies with a shrug. 

"Were you going for a little flesh wound?" Austin teases and Ryan smirks, "If I wanted the fucker dead he'd be dead."

"Well right now he is missing, so I can't confirm his pulse at the moment," Austin tells us. 

"If he was found shot, the police were going to ask why and then he'd have to fess up to kidnapping and assault charges. Oxford prison is about to have all the Cunninghams setting up residency there," Ryan tells him and Austin nods. 

"Are you going to tell the police?" Austin asks me and I nod, "I have to. I came in here to check how many drugs they knocked me out with. I wasn't about to go down for negligence or endangering my own child. That and I had dried blood all over my shirt and in my hair." 

"What was their plan with you?" Austin asks and I waited for Austin before filling Ryan in on everything. I wasn't going to go through everything twice and I knew my mother couldn't handle all of it.

"I don't actually know. I know you guys finding me messed up their timeline. They panicked when you guys came to the gate. But then Dot was worried about my DNA getting all over everything, so they were either going to kill me or let me go and scrub the place."

"Kit didn't...pull the same shit as Rory did he?" Austin cautiously asks, not looking to Ryan. 

"He almost did but that's when Ryan showed up and shot him."

"And you said you were going for a flesh wound?" Austin sarcastically asks, "What part of the body did you shoot?"

"Sawyer was blocking the target so I had to settle for the shoulder," Ryan responds flatly, and I truly believe Ryan would have shot his dick off if it were out. He didn't hesitate to shoot him. 

"They wanted to know who took the drive from them. They were angrier that someone betrayed them than they were about it actually missing." I tell him and this gets the topic off of Kit's crotch. 

"What did you tell them?" Ryan asks. 

"I said I didn't know and that we wanted the drive too. I told them when it went missing, but we don't know who took it or who has it now," I answer. 

"You covered for Sebastian?" Austin asks but it's more of a statement. I'm sure they both know why I did it. 

"Yeah, we're even now."

"Well, I still would like to know how you ended up in their garage. You were supposed to be wedding planning with Momma," Austin asks me flatly. He folds his arms over his chest and I just noticed he's still wearing his F.B.I windbreaker.