LXX

AS Blaze rolls over, meeting skin with Nahmir, a ring of silence runs through her mind as if a electric wire was ignited. Rain pelts against the rooftop of the house, alongside its stucco structure. She looks outside the blind-less window into the deep, dark woods, rubbing her eyes before reaching over to grip her phone from the nightstand, hovering Nahmir as she done so.

          Carefully, laying back in her spot, she turns the other way, so that the light of her device doesn't flare onto his face. Pulling the comforter to her chest and curling into a fetus position, she unlocks her phone, opening the Instagram app. She quickly turns off her activity status before scrolling.

     She looks in her activity tab and seen abundance of comments asking where she went.

   She went to Nahmir's page, seeing the same

   She went to Nahmir's page, seeing the same. Feeling Nahmir scoot behind her, closing the gap between them both, he places a arm around her bare waist.

      She feels him lean up up and look over her shoulder at the window, "What time is it?" his voice was groggy as his eyes squinted from the light of her phone.

    "It's four in the morning," Blaze answers.

"Oh, why're you up?" he lays his head in the crook of her neck, his dreads tickling her shoulder. He pulls her even closer.

   "I was just curious..."

"About what?" he furrows his eyebrows.

    "I was thinking about a plan about revealing ourselves to the public, again. Everything seems so rigid."

     "We'll need a good ass lawyer, I know for sure. Which got me thinkin'... Lulu's ass still out there runnin'," Nahmir tries to unwrap his arm, but Blaze kept him restricted.

   "It's fine. We'll catch her. Right now, let's not worry about it. We already killed the main person, she was just the sidekick."

    "I know, but it's unnerving, bro. The thought of her makes me want to find her and wring her fuckin' neck out," Nahmir says, blandly. He thought about when he was with her. The whole entire relationship was fake. She was using him for clout, for his reputation. The thought made him queasy; he hadn't notice he was holding Blaze under physical pressure.

       "...Nick! Ow," Blaze whines, "you're holding me too tight," she breaths.

    He rubs her waist, soothing the area, "I'm sorry."

   "It's fine, whatever we're you thinking about?" she sighs, placing her phone on the nightstand.

    "...You know you're never leaving me, right? I would go fuckin' insane if you ever left me. It's like when I'm not around you, I don't know how to act. You're a complementary to my life. You're not leaving me. You're not leaving me."

    "Nick, what made you say all this? I'll never leave if you keep loving me the way you are. I am in love with you. I love all of you. You're like the sun that makes my flowers in my garden bloom so beautifully. We'll mend each others hearts until our fate calls us home. My heart smiles every time I see you up, walking, talking, and simply living. As long as you're living, I have nothing I worry about. You're the Slim to my Queen," she giggles.

     Nahmir smiles, "Why everything you say sound poetic? That can be a song, no cap."

     "I don't know, but you gave me an idea for a new song."

   "If you was gone name the song, what would you name it?"

    "Hm, I don't know. The title would have a deep meaning."

   "Like the rest?"

"Yeah, like the rest."

       "I feel like I'm holding a whole poetry book right now."

      Blaze laughs as she sits up, but Nahmir restricts her from doing so, "Baby, I need to use the bathroom," she whines.

    "Nah, I ain't say nothing when you stopped me from sitting up; I had to use the bathroom, too."

    "You didn't say nothing! My bladder isn't like yours! I needs to pee!" she whines, but Nahmir found it cute.

     He mocks her, "My bladder isn't like you-rs, whiny ass," he taunted her.

      "Okay, when I let go on this bed, don't say nothing," she pouts.

    "I don't care, that's your side–that's on you," he laughs, sound like he was a spray bottle.

    "How you go from saying you love me to being mean to me! With yo'–you know what, I'm feeling sweet right now, let me go because you play too much."

      Blaze sighs in relief when he let her waist go. As soon as her feet touched the black carpet, a sting was felt on her derrière. She moans as she rubs the spot, looking back. The morning rays of the sun gleamed onto them as he smiles innocently with his eyes closed. She shakes her head as she sheepishly smiles, walking towards the in room bathroom.

           Nahmir was the first to wake up, hearing the house quiet in peace. He lifts up, throwing the sheets off his bare body. Throwing his dreads back as he steps onto the carpet, hazily walking towards the bathroom to start his shower.

      After drying off, brushing his teeth, and deodorizing, he finds a plain white tee, a loose red, blue, and white plaid flannel, and light denim ripped straight jeans. He finds his white air force's in the closet nearest to the bed. After getting dressed, he forgot to moisturize his face and hair. He attended to doing so before heading downstairs.

❐︎ representation of
    nahmir's outfit
might as well be the
    faceclaim of vince, too.
    even though that nigga
    dead.

     Nahmir decided to do the team a favor

     Nahmir decided to do the team a favor. Call up a lawyer to sort the troubles.

murda, murda slatt. choppa big it blow yah back. 🟢🐍
VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE.