XXXIV 🔞

"Mistake after mistake."

Nahmir couldn't look or speak to Blaze while the meeting was in. He couldn't believe someone he wanted badly, would just up and cheat as if he done something also. This wasn't vice-versa, nor touché. The tension in the air was so thick, you could cut it with a machete.

Once they were out of the label and everyone except Nahmir and Blaze were in their vehicles, Blaze grabs his arm, causing him to snatch from her hold.

"You never let me explain why these are here!" she frantically says, pointing to the left side of her neck.

"You ain't got to explain yo'self, they explained it for you; I can't wife no hoe," he says as he continues to join the others in the car. He was hurt and furious. To him, Blaze was a girl who he thought she'd do no wrong; he was wrong.

"N-Nick," she chokes, tears strolling down her cheek as he climbs into the car. As he walked away, she could feel her heart drop and shatter, pulverized.

Hanney climbs out of the honda, walking towards a sobbing Blaze, "Come on, sweetheart; it'll be alright," she hugs her, not knowing the exact reason why she was broken. Though, she knew it was Nahmir. She warned her, but young love could never let anything tell what's healthy for it.

What she didn't know, it was Blaze's fault.

The next day, Blaze didn't try to contact Nahmir at all. Instead, she drowned herself in cannabis and alcohol. She didn't know what do do with herself.

Jay and Cordae were in the living room of the YBN house, watching television.

Jay then thought about the incident with Nahmir and Blaze yesterday. He thought it was a good time to slide through.

"Yo', Dae," called Jay.

"Yeah," Cordae says, his eyes on the television.

"What's Blaze's addy?"

Cordae looked at him with suspicion, "...Why?"

Jay smacked his teeth, "I just wanna know so I can slide through and get to real explanation on why she would do Nahmir like that. He didn't let her explain ha'self. Plus, I know she goin' through it."

"I don't think you wanna do that, bruh," Cordae says.

"And why not, nigga?"

"Nahmir probably don't wanna pass her to the clique..." Cordae held in his laugh.

Jay snorted, "You wrong for that! But fo'real, what's her addy?"

"I'll send it to you on iMessage."

Jay knocks on her door, hoping she'd open it. Hearing chains unlatch, the right door opened, revealing Blaze wearing a black hoodie with a jean jacket, Adidas track pants, and black XXXTentacion Nikes.

Her eyes were low as her curly yet wavy hair covered her forehead and part of her eyes. Jay looks ber up and down, lowkey still thinking she was fine dressed as a tomboy.