XI

"A change of attitude and vision. Play the game to get want you want—even if you have to fight for it."

        NAHMIR AND JAY was in their livingroom, enduring the quietness that engulfed them. Jay sat on the floor, using the coffee table as a place to bare down on while writing lyrics in his notebook. Nahmir sat on the couch in a indian position as he held his notebook of lyrics. Usually, they'd write their lyrics in the the notes of their phones, but today was different.

       "Chicken, chicken, chicken / yeah a nigga getting guap now,~" Nahmir raps lowly as Jay turned around, laughing, ruining the peace.

      "Nigga what? Chicken, chicken, chicken?" Jay cackles.

     Nahmir glared at him, "Shut your witch sounding ass up. It's going in the song."

      "Okay, don't say nothing when people be listening to the song and try to call you a retard for rapping that shit," Jay said, chuckling.

     Nahmir ignored him, "What you got then?"

"Broke ass nigga get your funds up, how your niggas shooters boy they need to get they guns up, my main bitch a stripper tell that hoe to get her one's up,~" Jay rapped.

       Nahmir nods his head in approval, "We need a better producer than the last because we can't have our shit sounding soft. That's dead."

         "True that, true that. We can call up our nigga Hoodzone. He be having those fire ass beats that be sounding different, on gang."

       "Of course nigga, Hoodzone is the MVP because he produced my song Bounce Out With That. That beat goes hard as fuck," Nahmir says.

      "For real."

   It went back quiet. Nahmir picks his phone from the coffee table, going to his contacts. He was wanting to call his mother to see how she was holding up. When he thought he tapped her name, he tapped another.

       Putting the phone up to his ear, he listens for a voice.

    They finally answered. He kept quiet, noticing it wasn't his mother. His face scrunches up in confusion.

      "Blaze... come here," a voice says, known to be Lulu's.

       "I'm tired," Blaze had retorted.

"And I'm bored—come here," Lulu said. A ruffle sound was made before Lulu spoken again, "Your hair is so soft; what you use? Pantene?

      "Mhm," Blaze answers lightly.

Lulu didn't notice Nahmir was on the phone, listening. She had her phone to automatically answer when someone would call after three rings.

        He heard Blaze moan, "Quit," she giggles.

   Nahmir drops his phone in shock, his mouth ajar and all. His girlfriend and Blazianna was in the same room together. He knew they were friends, but not this close. He didn't know whether to be mad or just plain confused. He was furiously tied between both.

          Lulu was pleasing someone he thought he had forgotten, but didn't at the same time. She was pleasing her as he would want to be doing so. Picking the phone from the carpet, he hangs up.

     He actually made up his mind. He was vexed towards them both. Nothing could change that at the moment.

     There was a game to be played and he was in on it.

IF I GOTTEN ANY LYRICS WRONG, MY BAD! GANGLAND | NICK $ANTANA IS UP.

TBC.