XLIII | [XLII. CONT. ENDING] 🔞

instrumentals/
i. kill tek piece x warhol s.s, lil mosey
ii. love and drugz ii x kodie shane, trippie redd
\all on repeat.

Nahmir sits at the edge of her bed waiting as she places her gifts in a different section of the room. Nahmir was getting impatient the longer she done so. Once she was finished, he snatches her by the waist, pulling her onto his lap.

     Her eyes widen at the action.

            Nahmir held Blaze as she sits on top of his lap, with his head on her breast, almost suffocating her ribcage because how his arms were wrapped around her.

    "Nick... Nick... Nick-"

"Yeah," he answers.

     "What's wrong, why are you holding me so aggressively?"

      "I'm sorry, I didn't notice," he loosened his hold around her.

      "It's alright," she kissed his temple before hugging him back momentarily in silence.

       "Blaze," Nahmir starts, "I love you so much it hurts, literally. You don't even know how many thorns, bushes and branches I'd run through for you, man. I can't believe I forgot about you them last four years. I don't want you in harms way or nothin' like that; I rather suffer the injuries that were meant for you. Because you're too worthy for all the trouble them past niggas put you through...especially the past me. I remember when we was at your concert and once we made eye contact, all those kiddy memories came back to me in a rush and I remembered. I treated you wrong for my selfish reasons. I was a dumbass for luring you in into my trap of sins. You were only fifteen and knew nothing about relations. I just didn't know it would've had you so broken from the start... I should've left you alone."

       "Maybe you should've," Blaze says causing him to look her with a shocked expression, "but I'm glad you fought for me. None of this wouldn't had happened if it wasn't for you. You're making me cry," she pats her eyes with her sleeve, "but I love you and would also do anything for you, too."

He stares at her with a frown, "I feel like I be the main one making you cry... 'cause you always cryin'."

"I'm a crybaby, remember?" she says bringing her fingers to his hair.

Nahmir shakes his head, "Naw, you're not."

Blaze brings her fingers from his hair, "You're saying that just to make me feel better."

"No, I ain't. You've been through so much shit, you deserve to cry. I would cry, too," he reassured her before looking at her once again. She smiles, softly.

"You don't understand how you make me feel..." she admits. Everything about Nahmir makes her excited. The way he talk, walk, dress just cause her to be thankful they found eachother... that's she's found Nicholas Simmons. Though, the way she felt seemed surfaced, but it went deeper.

He makes her feel safe, loved and assured. He was her first everything. He was anything, but bad to her, never done anything to physically and mentally harm her.

"Why are you so good to me?" she looks down before climbing out of his lap and crawling onto her bed. She strips herself of her jacket. In all honesty, this was too good to be true.

"Because you deserve it," he retorted. It was as if it was all a dream.

        "No, I don't..." she shakes her shake as her curls draped in her line of vision. There was still something bugging her; something that could cause her to lose Nahmir.

             Nahmir marinated her under his stare, taking in her melaninated skin that glowed under the slightest of light as if golden hour was still live. He paid mind to what she's saying as he too busy staring. Thinking he's got the most beautiful black girl in the universe.

      She was still rambling, fidgeting with her fingers until she felt fingers on her chin, causing her her to look up, "a-and I... what are you doing?" they were so close, they were sharing the same air, "Didn't you hear what I said?"

          He ignores her rambling and continues to stare into her eyes, "You're so beautiful, Blazianna..."

     Her breath hitches after he says so. What he said next apalled her.

       "Can I make love to you, babygirl?"

  She sheepishly smiles before wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing his plump, pink lips, "Yes," she replied for her consent.

           They undressed eachother starting with Blazianna. She slips off her top as Nahmir slips off his own. Soon all their clothes were off, Blaze sat on top of Nahmir as he was sucking and kissing on the heavenly sweet spots of her neck. She sighs in pleasure in the beginning of ecstasy. No lie in no doubt, even though she was high off backwoods, she was high off him.

          As he was to let go of her, she held onto him tightly, "I don't want none of the extra shit... I just want you."

      "You sure?"

"Yes."

        Preparing herself, she slid down on his member, wincing. No matter how many times they done it, she would never feel pleasure during first entrance(as it was normal). Purposely clenching her walls, she began thrusting herself up and down, kissing on his neck. This wasn't all about herself, but for him also.

   The feeling of her walls clenching around him sent him into a groaning mess with little moans as they subsided. Something only Blaze could do. Their sounds of erotic pleasure filled the room, causing echos into the hall.

      When he felt the slightest peak of climaxing, he grabs her waist and made her lay on her back. She stares up at him with clouded eyes, in anticipation. He  brings his lips down to clash into her own, moving their lips in sync.

        Finding her entrance once again, he enters her as she whimpers into his mouth whilst he began to thrust. She wraps her legs loosely around his torso before gently shoving her fingers into his dreads. Nahmir' strokes were slow and steady as if he was afraid to go any more faster, afraid if he was to hurt Blaze. Sweat began to form on their bodies as he moment went on.

     "N-Nick..." she whimpers.

He only shushes her, "Let me take care of you," he whispers in her ear.

☼ vote,
comment,
share.