XX | [XIX. CONT. ENDING]

Three hours later, Blaze and Nahmir was in the studio finishing and prepping the last song; From Time on their album.

"I love me, I love me enough for the both of us / that's why you trust me, I know you been through more than most of us / so what are you, what are you so afraid of? / darling you, you give, but cannot take love..."

"I needed to hear that shit, I hate when you're submissive / Passive aggressive when we're texting, I feel the distance / I look around the peers that surround me, these niggas tripping / I like when money makes a difference but don't make you different.~"

       "Alright, the song is produced and finished. You are all done with your album! How it feel?" the professional music producer, Will, asked.

Nahmir stared at the floor deep in thought as Blaze was deep in hers, also. She then noticed Will had asked them a question, "Oh, yes. It feels great," she forced a smile.

"So when is the shoot for the album cover?" he made conversation, shutting the studio mixer off.

"It should be this week—I really don't know, were on a tight schedule, Will."

         The door opened, catching their attention.

"Is everything all set? I see they're just cooling it," Quan places his hands on his hips as Hanney stands beside him.

     Nahmir scrunched his face at Quan's action, "This nigga gay as fuck..." he mumbled. Blaze cleared her throat as she heard it; that was unprofessional for him to say in front of management.

      "What was that, Nahmir?" Quan asked, "You always saying things under your breath; don't make me embarrass you in here."

       "I ain't say nothin'," he groans, lying. He rested his elbows on his knees, holding his face with his palms in agitation. He hoped Quan wouldn't say anything to embarrass him, for real. He had plenty things to be shameful about. Plenty.

       "Ok then, lil' boy. Are y'all done here?" he asked Will.

     "Yes, we're all set."

     With that, everyone checked out the studio and began to go their own route.

     "Blaze!" Nahmir called.

"Yes?!" she yelled since she was on the other side of the parking lot. They walked towards eachother.

      "Where you heading to?" he asked. Blaze softly jerked her head backwards.

   "Damn, why're you asking me where I'm going? I'm going to get my hair done, why?" she asks. She hated when someone asked her where she was heading; to her, it was considered rude.

      "Because I want you to attend to The Venue with YBN tomorrow—"

       "That's tomorrow; my time is money—"

"I'll give you a thousand if you come,~" he bribed. He really wanted her to be around him. She was like a distraction without him knowing it. It was vice versa with Blaze.

     Blaze looked off to the side, thinking, "You're taking me to the mall afterwards..."

      "'Ight," he hugged her, "See you tomorrow."

    They shared a light kiss before parting, walking to their own vehicles. Blaze couldn't help, but feel the slight tingling sensation in the pit of her overies. She seen Hanney gazing at her with her eyes squinted.

     Blaze frowned, climbing into the car, shutting the door, "Hanney, why the hell you looking at me like that?"

    "He's going to be a nuisance. I can feel it," she plainly says, buckling her seat belt.

      "Why'd you say that?"

"He seems like he's a casanova. I don't want you getting hurt, darling," Hanney explains.

           Blaze didn't have a response like she would usually do. Instead, she leans back onto the seat, looking out the window as they exit the parking lot.

             To even think about it, she didn't even reconsider Lulu's feelings. Blaze now felt bad because Nahmir had known her for long, but after he remembered her, he thrown Lulu under the bus. It didn't seem fair.

        Quan sat in the passenger seat, looking at Nahmir through the rear view mirror. Nahmir noticed, softly snatching his right earbud from his ear.

     "What?" he strains.

"I seen that," Quan stated.

         "Okay? Don't start," Nahmir tries to place the earbud in its previous place.

      "You don't know who you're going for, boy. You're targeting Blaze Siangi; one of the most famous artists in this era. Don't hurt her, Nahmir or you will get great amounts of hate from the media—I think I seen paparazzi sitting in the tree with a small camera."

     Nahmir rolled his eyes, "I known her way before she gotten famous," he mumbled. This time, Quan didn't hear. 

      Nahmir made up his mind long ago about what he wanted. What he wanted was Blaze, thats all he wanted. No other girl could compete with her, she was in her own league.

      Lucky for her, that's what he liked. She also done something he wouldn't like (most like hate), he just didn't know it yet.