10. Good Girls & Bad Boys

It's my least favorite day of the whole week, Monday.

I really don't feel like going to school today, but what choice do I have.

I could always ditch, I thought.

I pulled into the student parking lot and parked my car. I looked up to see Austin stepping out of his car. Instantly an idea came to mind, so I got out of my car and rushed over to him.

"Austin." I called out, trying to get his attention.

He turned around to see who had called him and stopped when his eyes landed on me.

"What's up?" He asked.

"What do you say we ditch?"

He laughed. "You want to ditch?"

"Why not? I've done it before." I defended.

"It was one time, badass." He joked.

"Whatever." I giggled. "You want to or not?"

"Yeah, sure. Where do you want to go though?"

"I don't care." I said.

"Well, did you eat breakfast yet?" He asked.

"No, I skipped it. Why?"

"Good, so did I. Let's go eat then."

"Alright." I turned to go back to my car, but he stopped me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To my car, where else?" I laughed.

"I'll take you." He said.

"But-"

"I'll drop you back off here to get your car." He said, reading my mind.

"Okay. I'm just going to put my stuff back in my car then."

"I'll be in my car." He responded.

I went back to my car and set my stuff down in the backseat. Before leaving though, I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my wallet.

I rushed back over to Austin's car and got in.

"Ready?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

He drove us into town to a small little restaurant. I had never even heard of or seen this place before.

"Is this a new restaurant?" I asked.

"No, it's pretty old. They have the best food here though. I want you to try it." He smiled.

He walked ahead of me as I trailed behind. He opened the door, but only for himself. The door almost closed in my face, but I was able to stop it before it could.

What a gentleman.

When I caught up to him, he was already demanding a table.

"I need a table for two."

"Please." I added.

The girl nodded and showed us to a table.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"You're welcome. Your server will be with you shortly." She said before walking away.

I picked up the menu and looked it over. After about five minutes of looking I still hadn't decided on what to order.

"Any suggestions?" I sighed.

"You can just get what i'm getting." He said. Before I could even protest, our server came to the table.