21. Surprise

Today i'm hanging out with my girls. Austin said he had work to do today, and I just didn't want to question him about it. Like he says, the less I know, the better.

I've picked the girls up, and we're on our way to the mall. Naomi says she needs more clothes even though her closet is practically overflowing with stuff.

"Naomi, you have enough clothes, trust me." I laughed.

"You can never have 'enough clothes', Ava." She defended.

"You've got a shopping problem, Naomi. This is serious, you need help." Jordan said, faking seriousness.

"Oh, shut up. You're just mad because I have cuter clothes than you." Naomi joked, sticking her tongue out at Jordan.

"Can't argue with that. You do have a better sense of style." She laughed.

"Glad you finally noticed." She said.

"Pipe down, diva." I teased, looking at Naomi in the backseat through my mirror.

"I am not a diva. Not all the time, anyways."

We laughed along with her, and continued the drive to the mall. I found parking, but unfortunately it was far away from the entrance. We got out of the car and made the long walk into the mall.

"Longest walk ever." I joked.

"At least we got our exercise in for the day." Jordan joked.

"That's not all the walking around we'll be doing ladies, so suck it up." Naomi said, pulling us along with her.

After hitting almost every store on the bottom floor of the mall, we chose to eat.

"Damn, look at that guy." Jordan pointed out as we sat at a table.

"Holy hell, he's so hot." Naomi practically drooled.

"Ava, look." Jordan pointed at some guy to the side of us.

"He's cute." I shrugged.

"Cute? He had all the girls swooning when he walked in. He's more than cute." Naomi laughed.

"I guess."

"She's only got eyes for Austin." Jordan teased.

"Speaking of Austin, what ever happened after he took you home from the party the other night? Did you guys have sex?" Naomi asked loudly.

People from different tables turned to look at us and I blushed madly.

"Naomi!" I shouted. Jordan was laughing her little heart out.

"What! I just want to know."

"That was loud." I giggled. I couldn't help but laugh along with them.

"Well, did you?" She asked again.

"No, we did not." I answered.

"Good girl." She winked.

We finished up our food and then Jordan and I were dragged to the top floor of the mall. An hour later, Naomi had finally decided that she'd bought enough crap and we could go now.

"Look at all the stuff you got, Naomi. That's a lot." Jordan said.

Naomi had bags covering both her arms while Jordan and I had two or three bags a piece.

"I needed it." She defended. We rolled our eyes because she really didn't.

"So what should we do now?" I asked them. "Want to just come back to my house?"