ch 39 Ms. B is not human

While the elders where in the living room with Oceanna and Slade, the rest of the gang was in the kitchen pouring over the books trying to understand what was happening. But nothing fully explained it some hints here and there but there were things missing so they had to settle on waiting for Oceanna to tell them.

"what happened out there?" asks Slade as he sits with a slumped Oceanna on the floor.

"I dont know i was meditating and then i felt this dark magic entering me i was too weak to block it and it took control of all my powers, i felt my body reject it but it was too strong I'm afraid that if you had not intervened then I would have been possesed" explains oceanna

"Possesed how is that possible?" asks Ula 

"But that has not been possible in millenias, anyone with that amount of power has been banned from  corporal existence and left to live in their element, stripped of their powers"

"well apparently someone has found a vessel or a way out" says Oceanna hugging Slade to her even more

 "I will get a team investigating on this" says sir Allen.

Oceanna's head starts to hurt and Slade notices as she cringes and flinches from the pain. 

Norma also notices and reaches out to try to use some of  her magic to understand what it was. Unfortunaltely that mean also going through the pain.

The women curl and contort from the pain and some whimpers escape their lips but the only thing the men could do was watch them and hope for it to pass quickly.

When its over Ula urges them to drink some water and then they wait for the explanation from Norma because Oceanna was too drained of energy to make sense of it.

But the problem was that Norma was not able to understan the rush of images and voices and languages during the episode.

"does that happen a lot to you?" she asks Oceanna who could only nod and whisper an excuse to norma knowing that if the pain was bad for oceanna it must have been excruciating for Norma. 

Bruno laid on Oceannas lap licking her palm as she tried to comfort the worrying dog. 

After a few hours of the elders debating on what would be their next step Oceanna snapped.

"I will call the cities and tell them your visits are canceled, our first priority now is to find this vessel" said Sir Allen.

"No" came Oceannas weak but determined response "i have responsabilities and I have to go find what is wrong in our temples and cities, something is wrong and my responsability as queen is to take care of my people first. Me and my problems come last."

"now that we know there is someone out to get you Oceanna we cannot let you travel unprotected and leave all this for last! yes the people need you but at the same time what will happen if you let something happen to you while they need you?"

"i will not be unprotected, Slade and whoever else you want will come with me,  but im going, either you accept it or i make you accept it" says Oceanna in a forceful tone that had everyones hairs up to attention. 

"we leave tomorrow at noon so get everything together before then" she says as she gets up and announces she is going to sleep.

-------

sorry this was all i could come up with, I really havent had much time to write. 

happy monday....