ch20 Ms. B*tch is not human & neither am I

ok guys sorry for the wait!!!

but i have written this one like 5 times and am still not very ok with it

but i thought i better post tonight what i have before i get too busy and forget :)

so yeah... read enjoy comment vote :D

OH AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF THIS ONE BECAUSE I REALLY DID NOT LIKE IT

I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IM JUDGING MYSELF TO HARSH OR I AM ACTUALLY RIGHT BOUT THIS ONE

--------- 20 ----------

I start by trying to lift my wet t-shirt but I am too weak and can't lift my arms all the way. I feel his body heat getting closer and then his hands on my hands helping me get the shirt off.

Exhausted from just that I sit in the counter not even caring that I am in my wet dark gray lace bra that I had changed into earlier.

"ok just let me change first then I will help you" says Slade grabbing his clothes.

"Where are you going? If I have to change in front of you then you are going to have to change in front of me!!" I say joking around but in a truthful manner.

He shrugs and takes his shirt off revealing not only an amazing chest but very beautiful markings. I just stare in admiration, I have never seen such beautiful markings they make him look so manly and sexy. They are almost as beautiful as mine!

But wait... did I say markingS?? As in plural?! How did he get 2??!! What the heck??? I am the only one who can grant a marking!! WTF!!!!!?

Why does he have that extra one on top of his heart?! And it looks so familiar where have I seen it before??

I keep thinking and do not notice that he is done changing and now is staring at me with an intense gaze. He then shakes his head as if clearing his thoughts of something he comes towards me and puts me on my feet holding me in a secure hold. He lets me lean on the island and unfasten my wet jean shorts, since they were soaking it was a bit of a trouble to get off so he had to help me. I started trembling from the sudden exposure and maybe even because he was watching my body with that same intense gaze from earlier.

I guess he noticed my goose bumps because he says "Come on lets do this quickly so that you can be in dry clothes faster."

I nod and turn around so that he unfastens my bra. He does so and I immediately slip the dry one on and he fastens it.

His fingers linger on my back but I quickly pull my underwear down and slip on the new one with him still extremely close.

I turn around feeling light headed and hold onto him closing my eyes I lean back onto the island again and look down trying to clear this fogginess in my head.

When all of a sudden everything freezes not because of any weird power or anything but because I see the same marking that Slade had on his left side of the chest on my left breast. I remember getting it a few days ago but I had totally had forgotten about it since it was new and I have not had time to concentrate on its meaning.

I stand there the wind knocked out of me and not even moving I don't think I was even breathing, which is why Slade had to grab me and sit me on the island. He held me tight like he did earlier but I was to into my thoughts to even care about me being in my lingerie that he picked out.

What the F is this!!!??? We have the same marking!

How is this even possible??

No one can have the same as me! Well it has never happened before!

And even worse in the same exact place!!!

I wish I could be strong enough to read his marking and be able to feel what it means! But I'm not at this moment! And I will have to wait until I talk with Ula about this whole thing and even ask Norma some questions.

Slade's POV

She tries to take her wet shirt off but is too weak so I help her. The minute I do I can tell that this will be extremely hard to do because I haven't even touched her and cant control my lust.

I can feel myself hardening at just the sight of this beautiful woman in her bra all wet just sitting in the counter of the island.

I need to change before I get even more harder and she notices so I grab my clothes but she tells me I have to change in front of her since it isn't fair.

I do so acting as if it was nothing, and it would be if I did not know that my member was getting harder by the second.

I finish getting dressed and look up to see the beautiful creature that she is just thinking off in space. I get the urge to run to her and just make her mine but I clear that thought out of my head.

Ok so maybe if we do this quickly I wont get as aroused as I think I am going to get.

The second that she is taking her wet shorts off I cant control myself; I 'help' her get them off. Then she turns and I unclip her bra. She quickly puts on the new one still with her back to me and I really do not mind because even her back was beautiful with slight feminine muscles that show how strong she really is. Her markings make her look even more beautiful.

I fasten the new bra for he and cant control my hands from trailing some of her markings.

I freeze when I see that she takes her wet underwear off revealing the most beautiful sexy amazing ass I have ever seen. And believe me I have seen a lot of them but hers is just perfect; nice, round, and tight looking with those amazing markings that just make me want to trace my fingers all the way to them.

But just as quickly as she took it off she had the one I picked for her on and let me just point out that I. AM. THE. MAN! she looks so stunning that I even let out a small breath that I did not know I was keeping in.

She turns slowly and grabs onto me at first me being a man well you know what I thought but when I looked at her face she was pale and her always pink plump lips were now less pink.

She leans on the island and looks down then she freezes I can see her stiffen and then start to shudder I immediately went into protective mode and grabbed her close to me while sitting her on the island.

Why has she been like this??!! It is scaring the crap out of me I mean she is supposed to be the strongest one out of all of us!!

She is supposed to be our Queen, our Leader, our Goddess, our Center, our Everything! And here she is getting all weak, I mean I know she is still very powerful but it is as if her body cannot take it anymore.

I look down at her and her tiny petit body, and it makes sense, it's as if her body cannot handle so much power. As I hold her I can cover her completely with my body encasing her body in mine trying to protect her. Trying to give her the strength to get through all of this because if I am scared she must be freaking out. I cannot imagine all the pressure that she has on her at her young age and that tine body of hers; and I thought I had it bad, this chick has it like a gazillion times worse.

- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

OK PLEASE TELL ME IF U LIKED IT CUS I REALLY DID NOT LIKE THIS ONE!!!!!

<3 lani