ch15 Ms. B*tch is not human!! & neither am I

quote: "there is no 'do not disturb thing' there is a 'h-h-h-h-h-h-s' thing.... oh wait yes there is i was reading it backwards" -my very special bff at the hotel after prom finally going to sleep but at 8am :P

I am soooo sorry!!!! I have been trying to do too many things in so little time!!!

i've had graduation, prom, training, competitions, college preparations, parties, family... and more partying and competitions :)

so yeah i am really sorry for not posting!!!

read comment vote fan enjoy :D

please if you are my fan it means you must at least like one of my stories so please vote if you do please!!! i have 60 fans and only get 15 votes please??!!

ch15 I say Ms. Bitch is not human!!!...well neither am I

"Hurry up!" exclaims Rune from up front.

We were now making our way to the place for the meeting with the coven committee.

The place were the meeting took place was a place of great power; of course not as much as the cove in which Bruno took Ms. Bitch but it was a sacred place for our kind.

This place was hidden in the forest. You had to use your powers to find it but it still was very hard to find if you don't know what to look for. Me I was concentrating on the feel as I got closer to the place.

"Rune it's this way" I exclaim

"you sure??" he asks doubting me since I really did not want to go to this meeting.

I had not told them that my mystery girl was their new best friend and the Aris Dynami. I also had not told them about our new connection; she can read my thoughts extremely easily, even through her barrier. I also had not told them that Ms. Bitch was the chick of whom I experienced the weird dream-like thing with.

I nod my head and now I am leading the way. Shia is next to me and he can sense my apprehension.

"guys lets stop for a second and talk about what happened earlier today" says Shia placing a hand on my shoulder as if to say that he has my back.

"well we now know that Oceanna is Aris Dynami, and that explains why she is so smoking hot" says Kove while sitting on a near by boulder.

For some reason his words filled me with rage. I almost jumped him but Shia again placed a hand on my shoulder to calm me.

*Slade you better be early to this meeting after the stunt you pulled on the last one!!* says my father obviously angry at me. It is his fault I threw a fire ball at him; he was talking sh*t about me.

"guys everybody knows and understands what happened I do not believe this is necessary so why don't we just hurry up before my father puts me up for council consideration" I say and start walking again.

"you know you would win even if he did" says a familiar voice. From the shade of the trees comes out Piper, Riley, Sloan and Adria.

"Thanks Riley" I say smiling back at her.

We walk together after the greetings.

"so you are the... fire leaders?" asks Riley as we walk.

"yeah" we all say in unison

A huge smile spreads across Pipers face and I have an idea of what caused it. I stop in my tracks with a smile and give her a tight bear hug. Cheers go around and the guys also hug Piper.

"it is a pleasure having you as our female guardian" I say bowing to her in the right form of respect towards our superiors. The guys do the same and then we continue making our way deeper into the forest.