Light Side of My Moon part 6

Inside Sanem's Head: I woke up early, feeling groggy with my head pounding. I opened my eyes but the sun streaming through the windows was so bright that it hurt my eyes so I quickly closed them again. I am struggling to even want to wake up because it feels so good, cozy and warm where I am. Then I suddenly realize something... I have not been sleeping alone! I am wrapped up in Can's arms and legs and my head is resting on his muscular bicep. He tightens his hold on me to pull me closer, and presses my face firmly against his bare chest. Mmmmm, I cannot help but nuzzle my face against him, breathing in the musk of his masculine scent and feeling his soft skin against my cheek. "Mmmm," I hum again. "Mmmm," Can responds as he slips his arm under the covers and pulls me even closer.

 "Mmmm," Can responds as he slips his arm under the covers and pulls me even closer

"Günaydin." His voice is raspy with sleep and sounds so sexy this close to my ear. He nuzzles closer and buries his nose in my hair, inhaling deeply. When he exhales, it blows warm air across my neck making me tingle all over. I cannot help but lean my head back farther to give him more access to my skin. With a slight hum myself, I draw in a deep breath and fill my lungs with air. Suddenly I notice that Can's hand is resting on my rib cage as my lungs expand. Opening my eyes again, the sunlight causes me to squint but my focus is on Can's hand on my skin...my bare skin. I swallow hard and feel my pulse start to race. Can's nose and beard are tickling my neck, causing goose flesh to run up and down the entire surface of my skin. His fingers respond and run across those raised bumps again and again.

"Can?" He hums in response to me. Running my fingers through his hair, I push it back from his face to his murmur of appreciation. "Caaannn?" I feel as if I must have been drunk last night and must still be from the struggle it is for me to wake myself up. But why wake up? I am so warm and cozy. I wonder... am I just dreaming? Yes, sleep, Sanem, I tell myself. Relax, sleep and dream. Can's hand feels so hot as he caresses me over my ribcage. He follows the curve along the side of my body, traces over my hip, returns to dip into the curve of my waist, then comes back to my rib cage and begins stroking me again in the same pattern. No, I am definitely awake. I hold my breath, not knowing how high his hand will go the next time around. Almost as a reflex, I pull my hand from his hair and bring my arm down between us, trying to create some kind of a barrier or protection from his wandering hand.

Can made an unhappy, pouty noise. He takes my elbow and gently pushes my arm back up, moving my fingers back into his hair. It is soft and loose and covers his face. He whispers, "It feels so nice. Please don't stop," in his sleepy and sexy morning voice. He slips his hand back under the blanket and runs it up my back and pulls me closer. It does feel so incredibly good. I let my fingers run through his hair and rake my nails across his scalp, eliciting a rumbly growl from him. Can lifts his head and strokes my nose with his several times. I can feel his warm breath and it makes me light-headed and dizzy. My pulse is racing and I feel hot and sweaty. I have never felt anything like this before.

I tell him, "You make me dizzy, Can." I can feel him smiling against my cheek, then he bites my earlobe and gently pulls it between his lips. He rolls me onto my back with his hand resting on my bare stomach. His hand is heavy and feels very warm. "Can?" I am unsure of what I need to say. "Hmmm?", he responds as his hand runs a slow circle over my belly. "Can?" I said a little louder, feeling suddenly alarmed. "Sanem?" Can raises his head as he hears the alarm in my voice. "Oh, Can... I... Oh god..." My stomach takes a nasty turn and I roll over quickly, pulling myself from his grasp. I am dizzy, my head is splitting, and I need to make it to the bathroom. I cry out, "I'm going to be sick."