Light Side of My Moon part 4

A few hours later, Haluk drove Can back to the spa to pick up Sanem. He was formally dressed for the evening in a high-fashion black tuxedo, wearing a white silk shirt. He was adorned in his usual style of unique accessories with long chains around his neck, masculine bracelets, and several rings. Added to his attire for tonight's event, several silver stars had been attached and hung from the lapels of his tuxedo jacket. His long hair was pulled back and secured in a formal knot, and he wore his special scent that was very sexy and masculine.

The word "handsome" does not begin to describe how Can Divit looked when he made his entrance into the spa

The word "handsome" does not begin to describe how Can Divit looked when he made his entrance into the spa. When he walked into the spa with his normal self-confidence and manly swagger, his shiny black boots clicking across the marble floor of the foyer, all eyes turned to him. Many mouths involuntarily gaped open when they saw him. He looked stunningly handsome and elegant and was carrying several gifts for Sanem. A sparkling evening gown of silk, silver in color, with jeweled spaghetti straps covered in tiny gems that glittered like stars with a matching wrap lay across one of his arms. And hanging from his fingers was a pair of matching silver, high-heeled sandals embedded with tiny star-like gems on the ankle straps.

Can had requested the hairstylist to create a special style for Sanem. He wanted her hair pinned up with crystal hair pens and cascading curls that would flow down her back. The women at the spa took Sanem's evening attire from Can back into the dressing room where Sanem waited. They helped her to dress while Can waited impatiently for her in the foyer. When Sanem emerged dressed in the clothing and shoes Can had chosen for her, she was a vision, unlike anything, Can had ever seen. When Sanem saw Can in his evening tuxedo, she thought he was more handsome than any man in the world had ever been or ever could be. She could barely breathe when she saw him waiting for her.

Can was struck speechless as Sanem glided towards him in her beautiful gown and sandals. His lady in silver who sparkles like starlight and her hair like the night sky with stars in it. His heart was thundering so loudly he placed a hand over his chest in an effort to calm himself. Sanem stepped up to him and twirled for his approval. Can applauded which made her giggle. "Can, I see you are wearing the constellation, Orion." Can grinned back at her saying, "Stars from the heavens," paused and then said, "Just like you! YOU... you are ravishing, Sanem. Like a dream. You are MY dream."

Can spun Sanem around with her back against him, bent to kiss her neck, and whispered in her ear

Can spun Sanem around with her back against him, bent to kiss her neck, and whispered in her ear. "YOU... you are my light in the dark." As he said those words, he lowered a moonstone necklace over her head and her eyes caught the lights dancing over the stones. After securing the clasp, he slid his fingertips down Sanem's arms, giving her goosebumps and making her gasp and hold her breath. Can slipped his hands to her waist then slowly slid them around and down to cover her stomach, hugging her to him, pressing his cheek against hers as he opened one of his hands and exposed a matching moonstone bracelet.

"Oh, Can", Sanem said breathlessly, in awe when she saw what he was holding. Can's chest tightened with emotion as he kissed her cheek and opened his other hand, showing Sanem a set of matching earrings that made the moonstone set complete. "YOU... you are my white moonstone. YOU... you are the light side of my moon." Turning her around, Can kissed her sweetly on each cheek then moved his lips over hers in a warm, lingering kiss. Draping the silver wrap with sparkling starlight gems around Sanem's shoulders, Can escorted her to the Town Car. Haluk was waiting and held open the limousine door as Can helped Sanem lift her gown as she got into the back seat.

Haluk drove them to the theater where Can had purchased front row seats for them to see "The Phantom of the Opera", the longest-running show on Broadway

Haluk drove them to the theater where Can had purchased front row seats for them to see "The Phantom of the Opera", the longest-running show on Broadway. The presentation of this musical was unlike anything Sanem had ever experienced or could imagine. She laughed, she cried, and she danced in her seat to the incredible music of composer Andrew Lloyd Webber. In certain parts of Phantom, she jumped, she screamed, or excitedly grabbed Can's arm. She held his arm tenderly, laying her head to rest against his shoulder. Or she held his hand, stroking it lovingly or squeezing it tightly. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride for Sanem, while the enjoyment for Can was watching Sanem and her reactions to this new experience. When the last curtain call was over, they were exhausted and famished.

"We have reservations for dinner, kalbim, but I know you are tired

"We have reservations for dinner, kalbim, but I know you are tired. Shall we eat something or end the evening here and go home to rest and sleep?" Sanem was still excited and over the moon from seeing the Opera. She giggled, looked up at him and said, "In the city that never sleeps, Can? I am starving." He loved that answer and threw back his head in spontaneous laughter. "Of course, you are hungry! Shall we go then?", he said, offering her his arm to escort her to the Town Car. He had called Haluk who was already waiting to pick them up when they left the theater.

Are you ready, meleğim, to see where we are going next?
-------------------------------------------------
Are you ready, Daydreamers? For part 5?
Have you let me know you read the story? That's how I know you post the next!! Did you miss parts 1-3? We have a a ways to go with 'bang' at the end.