Light Side Of My Moon part 3

Can enthusiastically suggested they go shopping in SoHo. He was excited for Sanem to experience what some call "Artistic Heaven". Haluk dropped them off in an area where they could easily walk to many different shops. Walking hand-in-hand, Can and Sanem made stops at several chic, unique, and trendy shops, buying clothes and accessories for both of them. Many of the items they purchased were handmade and one-of-a-kind, created by the artist. Can shared stories of his shopping adventures, telling Sanem how he had acquired many of his signature pieces of clothing and jewelry. He introduced Sanem to many artists, shop owners, buyers, and jewelers since he knew them personally. They bought casual clothes, several chic and trendy outfits, and a few formal pieces. Sanem had never imagined that spending a day shopping with a man could be so much fun. They laughed and played, dressed up for each other, and chose items for each other.

Everywhere they went through the neighborhood, it seemed Can knew everyone and everyone knew him and welcomed them warmly. Sanem began to see how very different life in Istanbul was for her artistic, creative, wild, and free Albatross. Here in New York, he was alive in a way she had not seen before. He winked at her, held her hand, kissed her, kissed her hands, her cheeks, her forehead, her hair, and lips, at random, and any time he felt like it. No hiding, no pretending, no games. This was a free-spirited Can Divit! Sanem could not take her eyes off of him, and Can could not keep his eyes or his hands off of her. No... they were definitely not in Turkey anymore!

The last stop they made in their shopping adventure was into a small shop that might easily be missed if you were not looking for it

The last stop they made in their shopping adventure was into a small shop that might easily be missed if you were not looking for it. A sparkling, jewel box of a boutique, it was named LUNESSA. It featured artisan-made jewelry that was unique, delicate, and romantic. Many different locally-handcrafted, heirloom treasures were displayed in glass-fronted cabinets. If they chose to have a piece of personalized, customers could work directly with the designer. As Can and Sanem browsed through the store, admiring and commenting on the beautiful jewelry, Sanem was drawn to a particular display that captured and held her attention. Inside the cabinet lay moonstones fashioned into unique and original pieces of jewelry. She found them enchanting and reached to stroke her own moonstone that always rested close to her heart. There were earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and rings in creative styles for both women and men. All of them unusual and extraordinary. Sanem was overwhelmed by their beauty and her eyes began to well up with unshed tears. Standing back at a distance, Can was watching her when she called to him. "Can, come and look at these incredible creations. Lütfen! I must buy several of these. Can... look at these..."

"