Mr m-firstly stop crying........she have said no........but is still in your life........and give some time........with time you will understand that why she said no........stay positive and look around her carefully........come on now cheer up........khana khaya tune?

Ma-Haan.

Mr m-good......go home and rest.....everything will be good.

Ma-Hhmm.

They ended the call and Manik came back home. He changed and came to his bed. Laying down he was thinking everything. While thinking everything, his mind drifted to a day when they got a little close and felt something for each other.

Flash back.

One day, Nandini was coming at Manik's place by walking. She was casually walking on the road when a dog came close to her. She is scared of dogs and that's is why her steps halted at her place and she started praying silently for the dog to go away.

But seems like the dog had some role play today. He came close to Nandini as she had a bag too in her hand. Nandini tried to avoid him and walk away but it seemed the dog was adamant to come to her. In the process of saving herself, she came at the road and was about to get hit by a bike but luckily he applied the break on time.

Nandini was very scared and started requesting the dog to stay away. The dog was about to come extremely close to her and that's when Nandini started running to save herself. The dog started barking and this scared her more and she ran with more speed.

She ran and ran, not bothered to look back to confirm that the dog was too behind her or not. The dog was not behind her and Nandini reached before time, she entered Manik's building lobby and looked back to see no one behind her.

She was huffing bad and sweating. She palmed her forehead and headed to the lift. She was breathing hard and by the time she reached Manik's home she was calm to the maximum. Reaching there at first she had a glass of water, sat for 5 mins and then started preparing his breakfast.

Soon they were on the breakfast table, eating. As usual Nandini told him abt the morning incident to him and Manik was smiling seeing her cute fear and the way she was talking. He just couldn't stop staring at her. Even then he heard everything.

Anyways they left for the office. They were in the lift and just after 2 floors down, the lift opened again and a lady entered with a sweet little white female puppy. Nandini who was standing all calm till not again started panicking.

She immediately came behind Manik to protect herself and clutched his back coat. Manik smiled at her cute behaviour while the puppy barked at Nandini, she got more scared and with a crying/cribbing tone said to Manik.

Nan-sir please bhagaye na usse.

Ma-woh kuch nhi karegi Nandini........just come out.

And the puppy barked again. To which Nandini was on the verge of crying.

Nan-nhi muje nhi aana........aap please usse dur rakhiye mujse.

Before Manik could say anything more, the puppy took a step and in fear Nandini pulled Manik along with her. In this process, she got pressed by Manik. At first she was okay with it but then later she felt the jolt of current and she got distracted.